Chapter 3: Dangerous

"Howling to the same moon, we remain to be labeled as dangerous creatures"

____

His golden spheres darkened, as it went further and deeper into your wondering ones. The unexplainable smirk was still clearly plastered onto his diamond-shape face as you took in the view of him, being in your sight.

He, standing in the doorway, stopping people off their track, capturing their attention perfectly just for his figure. Not too tall, well build body, with a tight black t-shirt under his grey flannel clinging onto his form, you could swear to yourself you almost caught a glimpse of muscle well hidden underneath those fabric. Your glance move along towards his face.

How his jawline was sharper than the sharpest butcher knife you could ever find, how his lips were built similarly as the petal rose, soft and velvet, and the visible mole right under it, lastly yet again, those magnetic golden orbs you were attached to. It felt as if he, the man you just met, was taking every single precious thing in your life and stood there was you, like a fool.

He was able to take your breath, your attention, your interest, and you couldn't even know-how and the reason as to why you were feeling this odd way.

"Y/N."

again, there was the familiar vague voice, you abruptly cut your gaze with the man as you turn your head towards the voice spontaneously. It was the same one you heard in your mom's white old beetle and the exact one you heard when you were on the verge of closing your eyes last night. Looking around, you couldn't find the source of the voice so you turn back, expecting to see the same golden orbs, but it left.

Foolishly, you try to look for it. Turning head to this and that direction, and unfortunately, you left with no result whatsoever. Biting your lip, you were reckoning the feelings you felt. It was something unusual, and it felt as if it was pulling you gently and dangerously slow towards him.

You didn't even know how you know the words to describe those feelings. Your heart was beating at an incredibly fast pace, until a soft voice called for you, tanned hand holding your wrist. This time it was familiar "Y/N?". You turn your head, quickly meeting your friend's eyes.

"Oh-" you manage to say before she says back, a smile appearing on her face "were you daydreaming? Your meal's ready bub." upon hearing her giggles, you regained yourself and chuckled sheepishly.

such a clown, you thought to yourself. Grabbing your meal, you were about to pay for it but again, the same tanned hand stopped you from doing so. "I already paid for it, no worries." Widening your eyes, you were to object "But you don't have-" she shushed you as she grabs her own meals and says "just think of it as a simple welcome to our friendship."