Chapter 13 : A Growl from The Forest

" Loosing sleep and all my faith, In these promises that I take, to find the love I craved

In these promises that I take,
to find the love I craved. "

____

"Where did you kept the Jacket?"

The room echoing in the depth of eerie silence as the words falter out of the older's lips. Jungkook looks up hesitantly, eyes casting in the same direction as the other people sitting in the room. His orbs sparkle the tiniest dust of dimmed golden as he took in the sudden question, brain scribbling with the information as it tries to pick up the pieces.

"In my room, why? Hyung- Don't tell me you're actually going to bring that jacket to whoever that person is?" Jungkook asked, tensed and a bit of neglected fury filling up his expression.

"Jungkook, as stupid as this may sound, Hyung is not even sure but maybe just maybe, this could be your only hope on finding your mate-"

"No."

"Jungkook-" Another voice chimed in, a clear hope was laced underneath his tone. It was Seokjin's voice.

"I said no," Jungkook growled violently, the authority behind his voice clearing up the already sharp silence. His tone laced with distress and a whole lot of complications of his own pheromones.

It was as clear as crystals, that the boy was very much not interested by a single thing this topic has to offer since the mention of his mate. Jungkook didn't want to hear none of it, for the feeling of the timid aching at his heart. As much as he wants to ignore it, it was pretty much futile for the boy.

"Jungkook, just hear me out okay?" Taehyung tries to speak up, his voice timidly strong as it was visible enough that he was trying to make Jungkook stood on his ground for just a nice second.

Taehyung is a beta, so of course there was no doubt seeing the differences of their hierarchy status, Jungkook is far higher than Taehyung will ever be.

Yet still, Jungkook wasn't the type of those disrespectful horny alphas that only know how to fuck and how to control. Despite of him being raised by the devil himself, Jungkook know better to have respect towards those who are older than him, not to mention it was one of his closest hyungs here.

So the boy did as what he was requested for. Jungkook for the first time, listen carefully to whatever this topic holds for him. Although, he still felt that itching feeling of disagreement.

Observing how Jungkook straightened his back at Taehyung's request, and noticing how the changes of smell in the room caused by Jungkook's behavior, a small tug upwards appeared at Taehyung's lips.