Chapter 10: A ride home

" I'm addicted to the way I feel whenever I think of you

" I'm addicted to the way I feel whenever I think of you. "

___

Y/N's POV...|

"That is simply an absurd question, Don't you think Mr. Seong?"

I turn my head around towards the messy blonde haired boy that was visibly sweating with nerves under Mr. Kim's gaze as the clock keeps ticking closely to 12, signaling the end of this day is almost here.

"I-I, Well you s-see, I was thinki-" As the boy stutter the words falling out of his mouth, a ring of bells were heard throughout the whole building of this University.

Sighing, I cleaned up my table, putting everything inside my sling backpack as I start to blend in with the crowd, walking calmly towards the awaiting opened door. Lining up at the quite long queue, I couldn't help to drift my mind far back towards last night.

Atlas.

That name brings such a curiosity within me. Is he really my grandfather? But how-

As the last person in front of me walked outside the class, a familiar deep voice called out for my name, resulting me stopping my tracks and turning my head around towards the source of the voice.

It was none other than, the lecturer himself, Mr. Kim Namjoon.

"Y/N, wait-" The tall man rushes with his quick trouble steps, holding a handful amount of documents and heavy books on his tight grasp against the broad chest of his.

"Yes Mr. Kim?" I asked back lowly showing my respect and perhaps was laced with a bit of impatience due to the thought of going home after this last class, since It's getting late already.

"Uhm, I need to talk to you about something, If that's okay for you." Catching onto every words that left from his thin lips, my interest again perks inside me.

What could this 'something' possibly be ?
Oh crap, is it the homework I didn't finish-

"It's quite Important, do you have time now?". His voice rang inside my mind as I nod my head, hoping to erase this frazzle thought of mine.

"Of course, anytime professor." Grasping onto my sling backpack a bit tighter, I noticed how the tall man in front of me changes his expression as he tugs his lips upwards creating a small smile.

"Marvelous, Close the door will you?" Quickly, I did as he told and turn back around, this time with the book I'm holding onto, pressing right against my chest as I felt my heartbeat starts to slightly raise due to the mixed anticipation.