Chapter 25: The Offer

"My love for you is the epitome of journey

"My love for you is the epitome of journey. I will seek for you, only you and lastly you."

____

"Min Yoongi."

The man's supposedly name left your friend's lips all too casually for one's taste that your eyes twitch in dispute interest towards this blond-haired man. Hazel brown orbs of yours observing him silently at the same time the muted voice of Lizzy's went into your brain without a single thought of process.

"—I was even more shocked towards the fact that he didn't remind me of not exactly knowing you." The last sentence successfully being caught by your ears, you abruptly turn your focus towards Lizzy.

"Nice to meet you." The said man beside her said, his hand was still engulfing you in a handshake strongly. Veiny, slender, and a bit pale would be the perfect words to use if it were to describe it. Though you did notice the several cuts and minor wounds scattered all over his wrist.

"Pleasure's all mine."

You softly spoke, bestowing him a half-hearted smile. The air feeling all so suddenly too heavy as you avert your hazel earthy gaze towards his icy piercing ones. If you had to admit truthfully, he has one of the clearest orbs you could possibly see in human's eyes.

Unless of course, he's not human.

As if hearing your inner thought, Lizzy decided to jump in with her answer.

"My brother is like me by the way. He's a werewolf but Alpha breed." Lizzy whispered-shouted at your face, her hands cupping the corners of her mouth. In hope it would hinder the spelling words from being read by people.

Hearing that, You mask the alphabet 'O' with your lips, nodding subtly as you did so. "Ah, that's really cool." You briefly mumbled, directing it solely towards Yoongi.

"Thanks, I heard you have an interest in us?" The man surprisingly said, his thin lips perking upwards. Making him look as if he was looking down at you smugly with overconfidence, and again that disturbing aura you feel from him felt a little bit too real.

So instinctively, you pulled your hands from his burning grasp almost immediately.

Answering his gaze with the same sparks of suspension and hesitance.

'There's something very awful about his aura, his ambiance. What is it? It feels like my skin burns busily if I get too close to him.'