Chapter 19 : Aftermath

(You guys:((( Thank you for the 1k votes !! 🥺🥺 )

" As if you were on fire from within, the moon lives in the lining of your skin

" As if you were on fire from within, the moon lives in the lining of your skin."

___

It's been exactly two days since the first awakening of the inner lustful and desirous beast within the raven-haired male. Thinking back—In those two days, Jungkook had learned the real meaning behind the word 'suffering'. Oh trust him, he was really struggling.

Each day, he would occasionally wake up in the middle of the night with an unfortunate state. Sweats glistening freely from his forehead and the bottom of his scent gland aching to be touched. His body shivering with every contact of his skin, his lips chanting the only name that engraved deeply in his mind.

Whimpering in the cold night air, reaching for someone that is not there.

Man, it hurts.

His body won't and couldn't stop from trembling at the slightest touch he encountered. Unconsciously, he would even ruts his hip up into the sheets, the pillow, the jacket, anything that could help him bare his pain. The Alpha inside of him was groaning so loud, Jungkook almost sacrifices his own body to his primal instinct.

Jungkook remembers.

He remembers vividly, in one of those days, the poor boy decided he couldn't take it anymore. Standing up abruptly from the stained bed, his knees trembling from the severe mental pain inside of him. He growls loudly, cutting the serene night as he knocks on the locked wooden door.

"H-Hyung, please. Fuck, I- oh my God. L-let me out. I need her, so much." The boy keeps on knocking till a visible wound appeared on his toned knuckles.

Nevertheless, that didn't stop him. He just simply didn't care enough.

All he cared about was the curious bright girl, and the many ideas running in circles inside of his brain, planning on how to run away from this locked up cabin, through the woods, and find her house.

Jungkook knew how fucked up and primitive this rut cycle thing is. The main idea of an Alpha wanting to have a bond with their loved ones, their mate through having a special sexual intercourse and marking them as theirs forever—was utterly inhumane.

But Oh boy, His imagination runs awfully wild.

Merely, the simple thought of Y/N being under him, looking all so innocent yet, so lewd was so addictive.