Chapter 9: Werewolves

A quick tip for this chapter, pls be patient while reading it sjsjsj, it's an important chapter for the plot🥺 but ofc it's up to you!<3

Enjoy!!! 💜

"It was as if the whole world knew, the stars aligned as we lock our eyes in such an inexplicable meaning

"It was as if the whole world knew, the stars aligned as we lock our eyes in such an inexplicable meaning."

____

Y/N'S POV...|

His strange golden orbs glints under the dim light above, following his move as he keeps his stare on you.

Strangely, those irises, those colors reminded you of the black sky wolf. The wolf you had helped, the wolf that manage to make you entranced at the first second you lay your eyes to.

Jungkook's eyes reflected in the exact same way, How?

Furrowing your eyebrows, you couldn't help to feel curious at the boy standing closely to you. He was so attractively mysterious, and divinely dangerous at the same time. It was such a weird combination, and yet you always feel this magnetic pull towards him.

Who is he?

"You have such beautiful curious eyes."

Unconsciously bumping your head at the small light bulb in front of you, you hissed in frustration as it created a slight friction with your flesh. The black dull pencil between your fingers slipped, with no intention whatsoever drawing messy dark lines at the blank paper in front of you. Resulting a mess out of your art project.

Nurturing the small bump, you took a look under your gaze, noticing the paper dirtied by the pencil slipped from your fingers. With a frown, you erased the messy lines in front of you as your mind drifted off at the causes of this mess.

Which- with no surprise, is the boy you have encountered intimately at the library, not too long ago, no.

Confusion fills the curious brown eyes of yours. Why does it have to be the mysterious so called harmful boy that was distracting you from doing your task?

It was obviously undoubtedly confusing. Not to mention, The homework you unfortunately have to do was due tomorrow, and deciding to reminisce about the boy was not such a good idea was it?

Oh, Don't be mistaken, It's not that you were fully intended to think about him and how the scene played inside your mind,

but you just couldn't help it.

You couldn't possibly control your mind to think what you want at every times, and unfortunately this time, this certain moment, your mind decided to think of other stuff than actually focusing on your homework, towards that damned boy.