Chapter 12: There's A Hope

"You can't really deny it, we're meant to be each other's

"You can't really deny it, we're meant to be each other's. A million times over, I will always come back to you."

____

Heavy breaths leaving the black hairy creature mouth, frigid night air surrounding both creatures timidly, tensing each time they ascend their brightening coloured eyes to each other. One might say, both of them must have hated each other's guts, despise one another, or perhaps were involved in a conflicted situation. Seeing how sharp the glints of one's eyes was.

"I told you to focus, Jungkook."

Namjoon's voice resembles regiment under his words. His tone determined, his eyes darting daggers right at the dark-haired wolf. Upon hearing his tone, Jungkook scoffed deep inside. Feeling some kind of challenging upheaval adrenaline pumping within his veins.

The wolf in front of him step one foot closer, slowly reducing their distance, and that's when the alpha instinct inside Jungkook's body clicks. Following his guts, the cold wind breathes loudly beside him as he leaned the back of his feet for a split second before launching onto the brown-haired wolf in front of him.

Leaving the cold air behind him, frozen from how incredibly fast the wolf went. It felt as if nature went silent, just to watch Jungkook.

Climbing onto the brown wolf's back, Jungkook bites his neck harshly. Deep enough to leave a big scar, but not too much to actually make him bleed. Witnessing his actions, the brown-haired wolf wiggles his way out, biting onto Jungkook's skin, throwing him far away from his body.

Although, Jungkook's wolf was much more petite and smaller than Namjoon's wolf, The older can't deny how insanely wide the range of Jungkook's strength is.

Echoing a loud thud throughout the forest, the black wolf fell onto the ground callously. Hearing the quiet cracking of his bones, Jungkook can't help but to wince. Slowly turning his wolf form back into the human presence of himself, his features returned.

His dark fur turning back to the soft surface of his skin, his silky hair was lightly damp because of sweats. The brown wolf turns himself back onto his human form as he strides towards the boy laying helplessly under one of the conifer trees.

"Isn't that too fast to give up, no?" Hearing Namjoon's teasings, Jungkook scoffed. A timid smirk lingering on his now, scarred lips.

"Hyung, you literally broke my ribs." The younger mumbled, hissing afterward at the sudden pain pulsing through his body.

"Oh c'mon, considering the scar you just gave me, I think a broken rib is fair enough," The older patted Jungkook's chest purposely, making the boy under him squirms away shortly, a hurtful groan leaves Jungkook's lips.