Chapter 21: Cafe?

( DOUBLE UPDATES COMING THROUGH
also, happy pride month loves !! 🌈 💜 )

( DOUBLE UPDATES COMING THROUGH also, happy pride month loves !! 🌈 💜 )

"Lay your head on me, Your hands and soul on mine. I'll set you free"

____

Y/N'S POV...|

Ever felt the feeling of blue butterflies soaring calmly at the pit of your stomach? Knowing yourself that, that exact feeling can only be felt with a certain someone. Yeah, that sweet feeling of consent, admiration, and incredibly stupidly happy emotions in your heart.

Ever felt that?

If you have, imagine that person who able to make you feel that, right now. With their eyes staring down at you and a simple question that manages to run a shiver down your spine.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Now that, Ladies and gentleman is what I have been feeling for the past couple of minutes. My lips parted in a confused shocking manner, my eyes staring back at him with very much perplexed expressions. I can assure you very well, my expression was far too quizzical to not be laughed at.

"W-what?" I was surprised by myself, that I was still able to choke out a single word, a question even. I pursed my lips when I realized how such a fool I must have looked like.

"Um-"

Seeing the sudden tension in the air surrounding both of us, and the wind coldly breezes, caressing our warm skin. Creating such a contrast in the situation. His body weighting from one foot to another. I mentally slap myself awake when I realized how incredibly rude I may have sounded like.

'GET IT TOGETHER FFS-'

"Wait, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I was just uh, confirming. A-are...Are you asking me out like out out? Like a date?" Jungkook stares back at my eyes, a relief expression suddenly laced across his face. "Oh, well yeah. Like a date date"

After he said those words, again those butterflies just rocketed through the ceiling of my stomach. My heart beating incredibly fast, I was starting to believe that maybe I could be a terrestrial creature.

"Sure! I mean, okay. Yeah. That's cool. I would totally love that." I said, nodding slightly with my head as a huge grin spread across my bright face. Tucking one of the loose strands of my hair, I nervously bite my lips. Feeling afraid and slightly wonderous when I keep staring at his golden orbs.