Chapter 5: Sparks Between Our Touch

( Merry Christmas you guys for those who are celebrating!! May peace and joy accompany you throughout the year❤️❤️ )

||

"You're like a drug to me

I met you once, and fell right into your world instantly, blindly addicted."

___

Y/N's POV...|

Rays of the golden round element penetrates thoroughly through the tied curtains in my room. Yellow hues filling the inside of the space, feeling heat as it surrounded my body peacefully. The bleak golden colors pass through my half-opened lids as I let out an inexplicable yawn.

Stretching out my forearms, weary legs, even the crook of my neck. Hearing the satisfying sound of cracking bones echoed through my ears, I felt a sudden burden towards the daylight that had appeared right before my eyes.

Groaning, I pull the covers back up. Engulfing myself in the warmness under the blanket. As I shut my lids perfectly tight, willingly try to escape myself towards daydream until a certain sound knock me out of my senses.

"Y/N honey, wake up. You have classes to attend."

Looking up, directly meeting the warm chocolate gaze. "I have evening class mom, let me sleep for a while yeah." Shutting my eyelids back, I was expecting the woman figure to walk away.

Unfortunately, my ears didn't catch any single sound indicating my high expectations. Instead, my body went full alarmed as I felt the covers had been lifted up from me.

"At least eat breakfast. I've prepared it for you."  Sitting up, I glance towards the old ticking clock standing tall on top of the nightstand beside my alluring bed. My mom reaches for my messy hair, ruffling it, making much more mess than it already has.

Then, stepping outside the room, she closed the door tightly. Jumping out of my bed, I untied the curtains, opening it up widely, a satisfied grin came up on my face seeing the beautiful view first in the morning.

Tidying the bed, cleaning the nightstands, opening the windows, and washing my face, did my skincare was just about it. The normal morning routine for a college student. I walk out of the bathroom, the morning breeze came in touch with my soaked face, making me feel shivered at how chill it is.

"Y/N!! Breakfast honey!"

My mom's voice rang as I threw the towel on the marble slab, right next to the sink and rushed down towards the kitchen.