Chapter 4: Awed

(you guyss☹️thank you so much for 100 reads!!❤️ i'll work harder to be better! xoxo)

"And the goddess never once made a mistake between the bonds she made upon the moonlight"

___

"Y/N, come..."

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

You looked up, adverting your gaze towards the woman sitting in front of you, with her locks laying down on the crook of her neck. You grew a smile instantly, answering her call-outs. "Yeah, mom?" taking a spoonful of food into your mouth.

She looks at you, weird and confused expression plastered on her face. With her arching eyebrows, anybody could tell your mother, the woman sitting across from you was deep in thought. Feeling her perplexed gaze on you, you were completely still.

Although, you weren't bugged by your mom's gaze you knew what she was thinking. It was about you, to be exact, it's about what you were thinking. You do realize that the whole dining was filled with empty conversations, neither did your mother nor your grandmother spoke up.

You, yourself knew why you didn't speak a single word. You were just too lost in thought. You were too busy thinking about the words that Liz had spoken to you before the last class you had. About him, an unknown person, a stranger.

Yes, him, jungkook? junglook? jungle? wait- was that his name? and the way Liz said the word dangerous and not to mention, harmful?

You were simply in confusion, intrigued even.

You couldn't find the reason as to why he was called dangerous. However, you did feel intimidated by his gaze- oh his gaze, recalling those odd colors. How could human eyes have the color of clear golden tint?? surely, it's very inhumane, unless of course if he was wearing contact lenses but-

"Seems deep in thought there, now spill." your mother's voice breaks out through the open expression you had. You blinked, few times before answering your mother's question. "Spill what? I'm not thinking about anything." taking another spoonful of foods. Your mother chuckled, "yeah, and you're definitely eating something there ."

You bite the spoon, expecting there would be a contact of some food when you come to notice it was just an empty spoon. A tint of embarrassment spreads on your cheeks,

"Seriously mom, I'm not thinking of anything." She chugged down her water before putting her glass aside and asks you again "then why didn't you answer my question?".