Chapter 16 : The Spoken Truth

" She speaks the fire, She speaks the wildFor only the truth that will remain on her tongue

She speaks the wild
For only the truth that will remain on her tongue."

___

White.

The only complexion I see, Coloring every spaces. The color surrounding me in circles, having no ends and edges whatsoever. Hollow, empty were the only things I felt. With Heavy lidded eyes— Forcing myself to open my sight into the unknown stood upon me. A small light emerges right in front of me.

Leisurely, I had to adapt my senses into it. Tilting my head sideways as a grimace expression drawn over my face, clearly not liking the penetrating light. Following my instinct, I raise my hand in front of my face in hope of reducing the radiance of it.

Where did this light came from-

"Hello, dear."

Tensed, I jolted in surprise hearing such an odd familiarity in the female voice. The wooden chair I was seated on, subtly shakes from the impact. It was oddly vague though. Looking around the empty white room, I couldn't really decipher the source of the voice.

Looking at the only source of light there is, I furrowed my eyebrows when an animal figure walk through it. 

It was A wolf.

Not too massive as the wolves I had encountered before and not too small for a normal wolf. It was furry, sharp nails peeked through the neat furs. The color of its whole being was white, the exact same tone as the room is. The eyes though— it was so beautiful, I couldn't think of a single word to accompany it. Perhaps, ethereal? Heck, That's not even enough.

Globes of its eyes shines brightly green, pointed. Reminding me of one of the infamous stones on earth, emerald stone. The wolf calmly sits down right in front of me, its eyes darting straight into my soul.

I look at it confused, not knowing the situation I was stuck into. Why was there a wolf in here? Even worse, Why am I—all of a sudden—here? Where's Jungkook..? Mr. Kim? Injection? I-

"Now now, don't think too far or you could actually break this spell that has been cast on you."  Hearing the echoing voice one more time finally manages on waking up my senses, I soon came to realization.

The voice that had been calling for my name, several times before. As it grew more often, I realize the voice had been calling me every single time I was bound to meet someone particular.

Jeon Jungkook.

"Who are you..?" I found myself asking, despite the growing nervousness hiding inside me.