Chapter 8: Your Curious Eyes

" Perhaps I was too drown into you to even realize I had lost a part of myself

I had lost a part of myself. "

____

Three days.

It had been three days since the last time you encountered the wolf. The creature which everyone held grudges to, angered to and hides far away from. Every single one but you, perhaps reading Agatha Christie's books about mysteries, was helpful after all.

That night.

Though it was very much blurry to you what had happened during that beautiful full-moon, the memories were still vividly alive in your mind. You couldn't forget a single piece of information from it, not even at how comfortable the silence was when you faced the creature.

How could you?

You were even too spell bounded by the forest itself. Completely in trance by how much uncountable beautiful things were hiding under the outside personas of it.

And of course you won't forget, the wolf. The main participant of the million reasons why you came home still paralyzed, ignoring your mother's confused remarks and your grandmother's sharp eyes engulfing your stained frame.

It was so much more than you have expected it to be, the first time you laid your eyes onto it's figure, you were already troubled by how entrancing it is and now, remembering it breathed right in front of you, his fur messily follow the wind's cold howls, claws retracting back to it's place after knowing your true intentions, and the way his golden irises sparkle beneath the moonlight.

You were entranced, and you love every second of it. That strangely alluring excitement within you.

Thinking maybe it was the same connection like you felt with the mysterious boy.

Jeon Jungkook.

It was so damn alluring, no, he was and dare you say, you couldn't possibly comprehend the pull that was dragging you towards him mercilessly.

It was as if there's a connection? , but of course, that would be entirely impossible for it to happen, frowning as you drew your imaginary thoughts back to it's place.

"Earth to Y/N? hEllo???"

Retracing back your senses, you breathed out. Feeling the air fills your lungs, you look up to see the curly haired in front of you, her hands waving. You crooked up a small smile, excusing yourself politely.