Chapter 17: It's A Rut?

TW // the mention of sexual elements and innuendos.

"You still live in the silence between my thoughts, and faint lines of my dreams"

___

Ruffled crowd noises grumbling outside the broad male's office, the empty sounds of cackling shoes, hurried steps, buzzing noises echoing through the hallway, not to mention the loud omega cries and Alpha growls were the most periodic thing that a hard-working healer must face every day. Tough luck, that's what Kim Seokjin apparently is.

However, strangely enough, the man never once in his life, complains about such a daily occurrence. Yes, don't be mistaken, he do loves to nag a lot. But the thought of complaining about his compulsory duty for the pack was just absurd to him. That must have been just a silly immature thought of his, seeing how contradicting it is to what their family believes in.

The Kim's family has been running closely right alongside the pureblood of the Southern Pack or the main hierarchy, that's why Seokjin was close to Jungkook in the first place. Resulting in the fact that his father holds a very important position within the pack.

Which is, working as The Great Alpha's right hand. The pack's main beta.

Shortly enough, right after the pledge of his father's loyalty towards the pack has been made, his father taking one of the biggest oaths towards the pack—his family was blessed by two graceful male pups. The oldest being Kim Seokjin who transformed into an Omega, and youngest as Kim Taehyung who transformed into a Beta, following his father steps.

Being the only Omega in his family wasn't a pleasant feeling, trust him. For luna's sake, it was miserable.

He still remembers completely, All the hurtful words, pitfalls, the sharp tongues that had contaminated the purity of his ego and pride. The sentiments he felt was almost aching to feel. Since his position was often considered as the lowest position in the hierarchy of the pack, he couldn't do much about it.

Until, he decided to grow up. The puberty hitting him like a truck full of tons of brick and just drove him to insanity, and not to mention, the maturity that came along with it.

He became The Pack's Healer.

It should be an easy task for an Omega because nurturing is already in Omegas Vocabulary. But as a Male Omega, people often downgrade him a lot.

Kim Seokjin was the first-ever Male Omega that had reach that higher up position in the Southern Moon Pack. Impressive? I'm afraid that word itself isn't quite enough to describe the powerful male.