Chapter 22 : The Date

"Everybody told me love is blind,then I saw your face and you blew my mind

then I saw your face and you blew my mind."

____

Y/N's POV...|

Languid melodies soaring through the open air soothingly, coming from the jet black speaker that was placed in the corners of the bistro. The combination of rhythms and pitch was prominent to my ears as I followed the man's firm steps in front of me. Jungkook was leading me as he holds my hand towards the reserved table.

It was such an odd thing to feel in that exact moment. My feet was light, my heart was calm and the melodic tune of the background music in the cafe was coping to soothe my nervous state.

Dare to say, It was beguiling enough. I perked my head towards Jungkook's face, to see he was pursing his velvet lips tightly. Humming towards the melodies and I couldn't help but to smile.

'This is actually... not that bad. Okay! I can do this, I want this as much as He wants this.'

Not even noticing the fact that my feet had stopped—indicating that we arrived—I nodded towards myself. Giving a sign that I'm signing up for this and no one can stop me.

"Princess? You okay?" Looking upwards, the hazel brown eyes of mine widened vaguely. Seeing the same calming yet piercing golden orbs were staring down at me with worries and perhaps even fear floating somewhere within those.

At once, I enlarged my view. Noticing how Jungkook was already pulling the chair out of the table, his hand still gripping onto the hard wooden chair—Gesturing for me to sit. Flustered at my own nonchalant attitude and his chivalry, I quickly sat down.

He lets out an amused chuckle, sitting down across my figure.

"D-did you wait long? I'm sorry I-"

"No it's really okay, Truth to be told I actually arrived at 6:40-ish. So you weren't the only one who is late." Ending the sentence with a smile and a wink, my heart shuddering a bit at the kind and slightly foolish confession.

Giggling in reply, Jungkook smiled. His smile is always so gentle and delicate, two front teeth appearing right in front of it. A bunny, I thought. The raven haired male looks like a bunny, huh odd.

The more I look at him, the more I felt sort of conscious towards his own appearance throughly. My eyes glued to the helix piercing hanging on both of his ears, one of them being a straight silver dangling. Biting my lips, I ask him.