Chapter 27: Running With The Wolves

( There will be a cue on when to start the song, please follow and wear headphones for better read, ty!! )

"For wolves run with the wilderness within. Are you amongst them?"

_____

Y/N's POV...|

To say I am a fan of the sincere weariness heaving in the cold misty air was definitely not the case. Let alone, noticing how all of the figures around me were acting fidgety, nervous, and anxious on what's the future may hold for them was quite unhelpful. Yet, who could have blamed them for feeling those ways? This was all started because I accepted the offer.

Clutching onto the sleeves of my black coat, I observe how everyone was so deep in thought. Frowning, I couldn't help but bring a thought to myself, Have I bring any benefit at all in this? Am I really the cure? No, I shouldn't be feeling too confident. Should I not?

Hastily, I shake my head in despair of the unfavorable pessimistic thought. Yet, soon enough—I realized that action seems to be in vain, It was clearly futile seeing how I was still undoubtedly stuck.

"Are you sure this will work, Hyung?" A husky voice shattering my cavernous thoughts. I turned my head towards the source of the familiar voice. His golden orbs staggering daggers as a visible scowling mark printed onto his eyebrows.

"If my calculations is right, well then yeah. Since we'll leave soon enough—We should be arriving at that cabin near the Northern Pack at around midnight." Mr. Kim's— Wait, No. Namjoon explained. His slender hands curling in and out of his palm.

"Wait, Why wouldn't we just go to the Northern Pack, though? It's easier to get to Aisha—the witch right? ."

"We can't, Tae." Seokjin replied with a heaved sigh. "First of all, remind you that we're going on our own here. We don't even have the permission from The Great Alpha of our pack to go to another pack. If we get caught, we don't know how The Northern Pack will take it."

"And second of all, Lizzy here is from there. She knows how brutal her own pack can be. So, do you want us to die right away or actually make a decent strategy and survive?" With that being said from his own brother, Taehyung choose to act distressed. Gesturing his palm up in the air as he shrugs his shoulder in surrender. "Hey, I'm just asking Hyung."

Seeing that, I lifted my chin up to meet a pair of dark black orbs in curiosity. Tilting my head oddly to the side, I ask towards the one who owns those pair of eyes.