Chapter*IZ : 1

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

Ever since earlier,a cupid who has a blonde hair and was named Lee Chaeyeon keeps on following a girl who has a name Choi Yena because she's one of her target along with the latter's soon to be love interest named Jo Yuri.

Chaeyeon was currently invisible that's why the girl can't even notice her.

The cupid immediately smile when she saw that Yena was already near to Yuri.

'They would be easy to get hit by my love arrow now!' she thought.

The cupid starts focusing the bow and arrow at their spot while she starts feeling something weird with her arrow.

'Why do this arrow I'm currently holding is weird than the other one I've already hold?' she wondered,but she still wants to use it.

Well,Yuri and Yena doesn't really know each other.But luckily for Chaeyeon the two of them were just sitting next to each other at a bench.

'One.. Two.. Three!' she counted.

She quickly release the arrow with a smile then she got amazed and confused when the colored red arrow turned into a colored rainbow arrow.

'That's the first time I saw my arrow's color turned into like that.'

The arrow quickly starts rushing towards them but when the arrow was near to them,the arrow just pass at their spot.

'What's happening?'

The arrow continue to move at a direction and it starts heading towards the hospital near the bench where Yuri and Yena were seating.

The cupid was still confused while she starts chasing her arrow even she know that she can't grab it because she already released it.

Suddenly,the door of the hospital went open and a female doctor whose hair color was black come out from it.

Unexpectedly.. The arrow was shot at the doctor's heart and quickly vanished just like the usual way of how the cupid's arrow does when they were already shot at someone.

'No!She's not my target!'

The cupid start panicking,she even kneeled at the floor and look down while she starts slapping herself with a low force.

'This can't be happening!It's the first time that my arrow was shot at a person that wasn't even my target!'

"Are you okay?" the doctor asked,then the cupid felt that the doctor touches her shoulder making the cupid look at her.

'How can she see me even I'm still i-invisible?'

"I think I'm not." the cupid answered,then sighs.

"Do you want me to check you up?" the doctor questioned.

"N-No,thanks." the cupid replied,then she starts running away leaving the doctor named Kwon Eunbi with a confused face.

'She's cute.' Eunbi thought,then chuckle while thinking about the cupid's action when she kneeled at the floor.