Chapter*IZ : 5

~*~ Chaen's POV ~*~

Me and Eunbi were now at a cafe to celebrate my birthday.Until now,I'm still wondering on why do I feel comfortable when I'm with her.

By the way,I'm visible now.I stop my invisible mode because I don't want the persons to look at Eunbi like she's talking to no one.

When the food we ordered are already set at our table,I look at Eunbi.

"Eunbi?Are you sure you want to eat again?" I questioned,because she already ate some foods at our house earlier.

"Yes,it's okay.Let's eat now." she answered,then smile at me.

'I'm melti- No.Chaeyeon,no.'

We start eating silently when Eunbi suddenly stand up.

"Chaen,I'll just go to the comfort room." she excused,making me nod.

When Eunbi goes away,a girl walks towards me.She have this slightly faded rainbow colored aura around her.

'I think she's a cupid,but most of the cupid I've saw already have a bright rainbow colored aura around them.Not like her's that is slightly faded.'

"You're a cupid right?" she asked,then smile at me.

'It means she really is a cupid because she can see my aura.'

"Yes.How about you?It's my first time to see a cupid's aura is slightly faded rainbow colored rather than bright rainbow colored aura." I stated.

"Nice,you're a good observer.I'm Kang Seulgi." she introduced.

"I'm Lee Chaeyeon." then both of us shake hands to each other.

"Actually I'm very happy to see another cupid again and as I can see from your aura,you are still a cupid." she said.

"You are right.How's your job for being a cupid?I can feel that you have already target many couple."

"I do had target many couple but now,I'm not a cupid anymore."

"How?But I can still see your rainbow colored aura?"

"Every cupid's aura will be like mine that have a slightly faded rainbow colored if they finished their task."

"What do you mean?"

"You'll know soon."

"That's what Leader Jihyo-eonni told me too."

"Speaking of Jihyo,she's the one who had stop me from being a cupid."

"What?How?"

"Because I've completed all of my task and I'm now contented with my life." then Seulgi-eonni's smile became wide when she look at another direction.

"SEULGI-YAH!" a lady shouted,I look at her direction because she called Seulgi-eonni.

The lady was with Eunbi and both of them were clinging to each other,I was even surprise to look at the lady because somehow she looks like Eunbi.

"Seulgi,this is Eunbi and she's my cousin." the lady stated,then we start introducing ourselves to each of the four of us.

"Can we just eat here too?" Seulgi-eonni asked,me and Eunbi agrees.

"That's great!Double Date!" Irene-eonni exclaimed.

"Eonni,Chaen and I aren't a c-couple." Eunbi replied.

'Why do I feel kinda hurt because of her words?Weird.'

"The two of you will be a couple soon." Seulgi-eonni said,then smile meaningful at us.

'Why can she even say those words like she already know what will happen?'

We were eating and sometimes talking when suddenly Seulgi-eonni stop eating and look at Irene-eonni whose at her side and still busy with her food.

"Irene." Seulgi-eonni called.

"Hmm?" Irene-eonni muttered,then look at her.

"You have some icing at the side of your lips."

Seulgi-eonni touches Irene-Eonni's cheek and she lean to her then Seulgi-eonni starts kissing Irene-eonni's lips.

I immediately look away and I saw Eunbi who was at my side and she was already looking at me,with a blush at her face.

I start blushing too when I realize that my face and Eunbi's face were already near to each other.

And Eunbi have some icing at the side of her lips,just like Irene-eonni.

'Should I k-'

"Seulgi-ya,you don't have to kiss me at the front of them.Look,they start being shy." Irene-eonni said,but Seulgi-eonni just laugh.

I immediately look away and steady my gaze at the food I'm eating.

We continue eating happily while discussing some of our details in our life,we did even discussed about me and Eunbi will be living together because of her parents which make the two to give advices to us.

"I think we should go now,Irene." Seulgi-eonni said,after looking at her wrist watch.

"It's starting to get dark,I think we should end this now.Thank you for letting us to eat with the two of you at your table." Irene-eonni stated,then smile and hug me and Eunbi.

"Chaeyeon,don't forget to take care of Eunbi?Okay?" Seulgi-eonni whispered,then taps my back.

I just nod at eonni even I'm still confuse because Jihyo-eonni did even told me to take care of Eunbi.

"I wish we can all meet again." Seulgi-Eonni blurted,then hug the two of us.

"I wish too,eonni." me and Eunbi replied,the two of us quickly look at each other because we answered at the same time.

"Goodbye,love birds." Irene-eonni said,then wink at the two of us.

When the two of them gets out,me and Eunbi decides to go home already too.