Chapter*IZ : 22

~*~ Eun's POV ~*~

When I suddenly wake up,I quickly look around while I start remembering that someone made me fall asleep.

'This is my room at my not real parent's house/company.'

I was about to get up when I felt that I can't because my feet are being chained to each other and my hands too are chained to each other at the bed.

'Why am I being chained he-'

The door of the room opens up,revealing a familiar man.I can see his face because the room's light was on.

"Dad." I called him,even I know that I'm only his adopted daughter.

He immediately run towards me and give me a hard slap at my both cheeks,I gasp after he slapped me.

'He always hurt me mentally when I'm staying with them,that's why I'm shock because it's the first time that he hurt me physically.'

"I already told you to stop calling me as your dad!You don't have the rights!Specially you are a monster!" he shouted,while glaring at me.

'I'm being shouted again like the days that I'm still staying with them.Am I not really important to them?Why can't they treat me properly?Why do they keep on hating me?'

"W-What did I do to make you and Mom be mad at me?" I questioned,while my tears keeps on falling.

He slap me again for the third time and hit me at my head.

'Do I deserve to be treated like this to them?Even I'm just only their adopted daughter?'

"You also don't have the rights to call my wife as your Mom!Because you killed her!You monster!She died because of you!"

I cried more when he told me that I'm the reason on why she got killed,but I didn't even do anything.

"It isn't m-"

He suddenly punch me very hard at my stomach,making me to cough.

"You deserve to die!"

He grabs my neck and keeps on laughing while I'm struggling to breath.

"Die." he uttered,then laugh again.

My vision were somehow blurry because of my tears but I still manage to think that Chaeyeon will go here.

'Chaen will save me again.'

When I felt that he released me from his hands.I quickly tried to look at him,he was already lying at the floor.I begin crying when I saw Chaeyeon whose currently walking towards me.

'She's really here to save me again.'

"Eun." Chaeyeon softly called,she immediately release me from the chains because she have the keys for the padlocks.

"Did he hurt you so much?" she asked,I nod at her and hug her tight.

"Thank you for saving me again." I said,while I'm still crying.

Chaeyeon keeps on patting my back,preventing me to stop crying.While I tried to calm myself but panicked when I saw him already standing.. While holding a gun.

"Move!" I shouted at Chaeyeon.

Before Chaeyeon did make a move,she already got shot at her head.

"E-Eunbi." Chaeyeon weakly called,while she hugs me tighter.

Before I can talk to Chaeyeon.I saw that he was about to shoot again at Chaeyeon,which make me panic again.

"Dad!Stop!" I told him.

He laughs at me before shooting at Chaeyeon's heart.

"I love you." Chaeyeon confessed without a voice but I immediately understand her words,she even smile at me weakly.

I cried more because after she confessed,she weakly fall at the bed.

"I'm going to kill you next!" my not real dad shouted.

He was about to aim at me when I heard a gunshot and he quickly falls at the floor.

Two girls entered the room,one of them was holding a gun while the other one wasn't.

"Lisa,you shouldn't have to shoot him at his chest." one of them said to another one of them.

"Nah,he deserves it.Jennie,he's already a paranoid." Lisa told her.

"Can you carry Chaeyeon?" Lisa asked me,I nod at her.

I get up and carry Chaeyeon at my arms and carried her bridal style like she always do to me.

"We have to hurry and bring her to the hospital." Eunbi worriedly said,while looking at Chaeyeon whose blood was falling slowly.

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

Eunbi was worried while they are still driving towards the hospital where Eunbi was working at.

"T-Thank you for helping us." Eunbi told them,Lisa and Jennie smiles at her.

"It's fine for us because we know that the two of you are in danger." Jennie stated.

"We wouldn't want to let a cupid and her destined to be will be dead." Lisa added.

"You know that Chaeyeon is a cupid?" Eunbi questioned,Lisa nods at her while smiling.

"But what do you mean on 'her destined to be'?Am I destined to her?" Eunbi questioned again.

"You'll know soon." Lisa answered.

Eunbi became quiet after that conversion and decided to stare at Chaeyeon who looks very weak.

'I love you too.' Eunbi mentally confessed.

Eunbi wipes the tears that accidentally escape from her eyes,while looking at Chaeyeon sadly.

Because she didn't even had a chance to tell Chaeyeon that she love her too,before Chaeyeon lost her consciousness.

'I'm going to save you too,Chaeyeon.Just like how you always do to me.' Eunbi thought.

She kisses Chaeyeon's cheek and smile at the Cupid,while wishing that she can successfully heal Chaeyeon specially because she's a Doctor.