Chapter*IZ : 18

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

Chaeyeon starts being worried when she didn't saw Eunbi around the restaurant,she even asked some persons but they told her that she already left.

'Why did Eunbi left me?' Chaeyeon wondered.

Suddenly Chaeyeon's love tablet rings,Chaeyeon take a look at it and she widens her eyes when she have known that Eunbi is in danger.

Chaeyeon immediately dashes outside the restaurant and search for a place where there's no person before she can be invisible and quickly flap her two white wide wings then starts flying towards the location where Eunbi is.

While flying,Chaeyeon heard her tablet rings again.When she look at it,she found out that she have new targets again.

But Chaeyeon didn't read any details about them because the only thing that her mind thinks is to save Eunbi.

When Chaeyeon saw Eunbi,there were 5 boys near her.The boys were smirking while looking at Eunbi who keeps on walking backward at the alleyway.

"We found a nice meat." one of them said,the others agreed to him while they keep on walking towards Eunbi.

Chaeyeon swiftly fights all of them at their weak spots while Chaeyeon is invisible,Chaeyeon stop after few seconds only because the 5 guys were already unconscious.

Chaeyeon walks towards Eunbi with a worried look while Eunbi keeps on looking away.

"T-Thank you." Eunbi thanked.

Chaeyeon smiles at her widely,then she carries Eunbi bridal style.

"W-What are you do-" Eunbi's words were discontinued because Chaeyeon quickly starts flying.

"Chaeyeon!" Eunbi shouted,Chaeyeon just laugh ther.

"Let go off me!" Eunbi yelled,trying to be release from Chaeyeon's arms.

"I don't want you to fall." Chaeyeon answered.

'But I already fall for you!Aish.' Eunbi thought.

"Just let me go!" Eunbi replied,her mind still remembers that Chaeyeon and Sakura did kissed.

"Just go to Sakura!" Eunbi blurted,Chaeyeon quickly look at her with a smirk.

"Are you jealous?" Chaeyeon questioned,then she starts laughing.

"Yes!Because you and her kissed each other!" Eunbi admitted,Chaeyeon stop laughing and look at her seriously.

"Why are you jealous?" Chaeyeon asked.

Instead of answering Chaeyeon,Eunbi bites Chaeyeon's arm.Because Chaeyeon got shock and somehow hurt,she accidentally releases Eunbi.

Eunbi just closes her eyes while waiting herself to fall but Chaeyeon quickly catches her and hugs her tight.

"You are lucky because I catch you before you fall." Chaeyeon stated,that was really double meaning for her.

'But I think you didn't even catch my heart when it fall.' Eunbi thought.

"You love Sakura right?" Eunbi thought out loud,Eunbi quickly looks away when she realize that she blurted those words.

'You're the one I love.' Chaeyeon confessed,mentally.

Chaeyeon slowly leans towards Eunbi and slowly gives Eunbi a kiss,Eunbi gots shock but she still manage to kiss back.

The two of them shows how much they love each other while they are kissing,while their hearts keeps on beating fast by thinking that they are kissing the person they love.

When the two were already breathless,they stop kissing.Chaeyeon immediately smile at Eunbi,while Eunbi keeps on thinking on why did Chaeyeon kiss her.

"W-Why did you k-kissed me?" Eunbi questioned.

"Everything that a cupid kisses can be invisible for a while,that's why I kissed you and people shouldn't be seeing you floating high while you are visible." Chaeyeon explained,but some of her words were not true.

The truth is,if a cupid touches anything or someone while flying,it can automatically be invisible while the cupid is still holding it.Yeah,Chaeyeon only wants to kiss Eunbi.

'I just want you to shut up on thinking that I love Saku-chan,Eun.But I really like the taste and softness of your lips.' Chaeyeon thought,while smiling.

When Chaeyeon look at Eunbi,her eyes were closed.Chaeyeon think she's afraid because they were flying high.

"Open your eyes,don't be scared.The view is nice to look at,just trust me that I won't let you go." Chaeyeon said.

Eunbi opens her eyes and look around the buildings and other things that can be seen by them.

"So beautiful." Eunbi whispered,then smile while still looking at the view.

"Yes,indeed.Very beautiful." Chaeyeon answered,while staring at her.

Suddenly Eunbi caught Chaeyeon staring at her and quickly blush then look away.

"Speechless?Huh?" Chaeyeon questioned,Eunbi just ignored Chaeyeon.

"Shut up or I wi-"

"Will what?" then Chaeyeon smirk.

"K-Kiss you." Eunbi nervously continued,Chaeyeon laugh at her.

"Really?Can you even d-"

Chaeyeon's words were cut when she felt Eunbi's lips at her lips,making Chaeyeon's eyes to widen.

After Chaeyeon became shock,Chaeyeon kisses back at Eunbi and keep on smiling at their kiss.

'Love is forbidden for a cupid.'

Suddenly Chaeyeon remembered those words,Chaeyeon immediately stop kissing back and Eunbi stop too.

'Why can't I just be a normal person so I can love her?Without thinking about that rule?I only want to love her freely,without the rule.' Chaeyeon thought.