Chapter*IZ : 4

~*~ Eun's POV ~*~

When I woke up,the room wasn't familiar to me.

"Where am I?" I questioned myself,then the room opens revealing the blonde girl I saw earlier whose currently holding a tray with some foods in it.

"Why am I here?" I asked.

"You've lost your consciousness earlier when you saw me." she answered,making me remember that she have wings when I saw her.

"Do you really have wings?"

"Yes." then she flaps her two wings.

"Can I touch them?" she faced her back at me,letting me to touch her wings.

"T-They're real." she just smile at me.

"You should eat." she said,then motions me to let her feed me.

"I can feed myself,you don't have to care for me."

"But I want to take care of you and you should take care of me." then my heartbeats fast than it's normal beat.

'But I want to take care of you and you should take care of me.'

"W-Why?" I asked.

"For me to show you more of how I am~Please take care of me from now on~" she sang,those were the lyrics of the song called 'We Together or I'm In Your Care From Now.'

I just chuckle at her cuteness which make her look at me.

"Is my voice bad?" she questioned.

"No,your voice is soft." I answered.

Suddenly she look at her hand,I look at it too.Then I saw my hand was already holding her hand.

"Oh." I uttered,then I stop holding her hand.

"Are you really a angel?" I asked,so the awkwardness can disappear.

"I'm not.Actually,I'm a cupid." then she show her bow and arrow to me.

"I didn't know that I can see a cupid in real life."

After saying those words,she quickly hug me.I did even flinch before I hug back.

"Thank you for believing me."

"I would really believe because of your wings."

"That's great.I thought I'm going to hear the words.. Are you crazy!?In my birthday." then she starts laughing.

I was about to laugh too when I've realized that it was her birthday today.

"It's your birthday!?" I exclaimed.

"Yes and I'm already 18."

"Happy Birthda- Wait.What's your name?" the both of us start laughing when we realized that we still don't know each other's name.

"I'm Lee Chaeyeon." she introduced,then she slightly lift her feet towards me.

"I'm Kwon Eunbi.Happy birthday,Lee Chaeyeon." I stated,while looking at her feet that was still near to me.

"Come on!Let's have a feet shake!" she stated said,making me laugh and move my feet to her feet so we can do the feet shake.

"You're a weird cupid." I said.

"You're a weird doctor too." my eyebrows creased when she answered back.

"I'm not weird."

"Yes you are because since I had target you with the colored rainbow arrow,you already have a rainbow colored small hearts around you." then I suddenly froze.

"What do you mean?" then she start explaining that she should have target a couple when the arrow hit at me when I'm at the front of the hospital.She even told me that she asked their Leader but the Leader told her that she'll know soon and should take care of me.

"You even can see me while I'm still invisible." she added.

"How?" she just shrug her shoulders.

"Maybe you are special that's why I should take care of you." because of her words again,I felt my heartbeats fasten again.

"Are you blushing?" she asked,then start laughing.

"Hmp!I'll go home now,birthday girl." I stand up from the bed but Chaeyeon's hand immediately hold my hand.

"But this is our house,mine and yours." she told me,making me shock.

"W-WHAT!?"

"Yes,Eunbi.Starting today,you'll live with me."

"B-But how about my family?"

"I already told them and they agreed to let you live with me."

"But they always don't agree easily."

"But they did when I told them,they even told me to tell you that you shouldn't come there anymore."

I felt a sting at my chest after hearing her words,then I realized that I'm already crying.

"Hey,stop crying." she said and hug me,making me cry more.

"They really don't want to be with me,they always treat me bad because Grandma just force them to adopted me.Why can't they see that I'm important?"

"I see,that's the reason you jump off earlier.But Eun,every person's life is precious that's why you should take care of your life.If they can't treat you like a important person,then I'll be the one who'll treat you."

Her words target my heart which make me cry more and hug her tighter.

"Thank you.I'm expecting and trusting you to do those words you've told me,Chaen."

"Thanks for trusting me,Eun." then I felt that she kissed my forehead,which make me smile and blush at her action.