Chapter*IZ : 27

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

Almost 2 weeks passed since Chaeyeon escaped from the Hospital..

Chaeyeon didn't bother to look again for Eunbi for those days because Chaeyeon thinks that her mind wasn't still clear enough to do the right thing that Seulgi told her.

But Chaeyeon did bother to search for Eunbi's real parents for those days,luckily she finally find the address where Eunbi's real parents live.

Chaeyeon smiles while looking at the mansion at the front of her but she's somehow nervous because she'll meet Eunbi's parents.

Chaeyeon knocks at the door for three times,before the door suddenly opens revealing a woman who really looks like Eunbi.

'I'm really sure that she's Eunbi's mom.' Chaeyeon thought.

"How may I help you?" the woman questioned.

"Are you Mrs.Kwon?" Chaeyeon asked,the woman just nods her head.

"Why did you asked?"

"I want to know if you have a daughter who has a name Kwon Eunbi."

The woman quickly widens her mouth and her eyes starts being watery after hearing her daughter's name.

"She's my daughter." Mrs.Kwon answered,while her tears bursted out.

"Come inside,feel at home." Mrs.Kwon added.

Chaeyeon smiles at her and take a walk with Mrs.Kwon towards the living room and take a sit at a sofa.

"You really know my daughter?" Mrs.Kwon asked.

"Yes,Mrs.Kwon." Chaeyeon answered.

"Can I know the things that I don't know about her for those years?"

"She's already a beautiful lady,a kind one too and she's a stunning doctor." Chaeyeon explained,while her eyes were twinkling while thinking about Eunbi which was noticed by Mrs.Kwon.

"Do you love my daughter?" Mrs.Kwon straight forwarded questioned.

Chaeyeon widens her eyes and look away while her cheeks were already pinkish.

"Y-Yes,Mrs.Kwon." Chaeyeon admitted,Mrs.Kwon immediately smiles at her.

"Even I talk with you for few minutes,I can feel that you are a kind person who loves my daughter truly." Mrs.Kwon shared.

"I can see your twinkling eyes while talking about her and I can sense the reason on why you have to search for her parents because you love her." Mrs.Kwon added,then she hug Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon became relief after hearing Mrs.Kwon words and smile at Mrs.Kwon who already ended the hug.

"Yes,Mrs.Kw-"

"You can call me mom."

"O-Okay,mom."

"What's your name?"

"Lee Chaeyeon."

"Chaeyeon,I'll now tell the reason why I left Eunbi since she's a child."

"The time where she's already born,me and her Dad are just poor and not rich.But we still kept Eunbi but when she's already a kid,we don't have any money anymore to spend for our life.We decided to let Eunbi to be adopted because we need money.I know we are selfish that time but me and my husband promised that we'll search for her when we are already rich,but even we are rich we can't still find Eunbi." Mrs.Kwon explained,while her tears didn't stop falling.

"M-Mom,don't cry.I will bring you to Irene and Seulgi's house,Eunbi lives with them." Chaeyeon said,while hugging Mrs.Kwon.

"I-Irene?Eunbi's cousin?"

"Yes,she's Eunbi's cousin."

"That girl is mad at me when she have known that I left Eunbi,I think she's still mad because she didn't even tell me that Eunbi's living with them."

"Maybe Irene-eonni will understand you if you tell her the reason."

After Chaeyeon talk with Mrs.Kwon.Mr.Kwon entered the mansion and take a talk with Chaeyeon too,Mr.Kwon was happy when he have known that Chaeyeon knows where Eunbi lives and he told Chaeyeon that he wants her for Eunbi which make Chaeyeon to be relief.

Chaeyeon became close with them with few minutes.Now,they are already at the door of the house where Irene and Seulgi lives.

"I have to leave,Mom and Dad." Chaeyeon told to Mrs.Kwon and Mr.Kwon.

"Why?" they asked.

"I have something to do." Chaeyeon said.

"Take care." the two replied,then hug Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon smiles at them before walking away.When Chaeyeon was far from them,she was about to widen her wings when..

"Chaeyeon-eonni!" she heard two familiar voices shouted.

Chaeyeon take a look at them,she saw that they were Wonyoung and Nako whose far from her and they are running towards her.

Chaeyeon quickly make herself invisible and fly away from them,leaving the two to search for her because she suddenly disappeared.

When Wonyoung and Nako get tired from searching for Chaeyeon,they walk towards Irene and Seulgi's house.

Eunbi was still crying while hugging her parents when Nako and Wonyoung entered the house.

"Eunbi-eonni!" they shouted.

"We saw Chaeyeon-eonni!" they added.

"W-Where is she?" Eunbi questioned.

"She quickly disappeared." Nako answered.

"Are the both of you sure she's Chaeyeon?" Eunbi asked.

"Yes,eonni." Wonyoung confirmed.

"The reason on why we find you because of Chaeyeon's help,she was with us earlier but she quickly go away." Mrs.Kwon explained.

"W-Why won't she show up to me?" Eunbi whispered,crying too much because of Chaeyeon.

'Chaeyeon.. No matter what happens,I'll still wait for you.' Eunbi mentally said.