Chapter*IZ : 12

~*~ Chaen's POV ~*~

"Chaeyeon!" Eunbi shouted at me.

It's already afternoon,we are currently at the beach.I'm with Eunbi,my parents and Ryujin too.

"I only want you to swim too!" I shouted back,while I keep on splashing some water at her.

"If that's what you want then I'm going to chase you!" then she start swimming towards me.

"I'm scared." I told her with a smirk and swim faster away from her.

"You can't escape from me!"

"I can!Keep on chasing me!Eun Baby!" I wink at her,she just blush while still chasing me.

When I think that we swim for few minutes already,I start swimming slowly.When I look around,I can't see Eunbi anymore.

'Where is she?'

I was worried for Eunbi when suddenly I felt that there's something that holds my two feet,I was struggling to release myself but I can't.

"YAAAAAAAH!" I shouted,but my parents are far away from me because me and Eunbi swim far from them.

The thing quickly pull me towards the water,I just close my eyes.

But when I felt two arms wrap around my waist,I immediately open my eyes.

There I saw Eunbi whose smirking at me while we are still under the water.

She slowly leans to me closer,one of her hand touches my cheek.With just a one blink of my eyes,I've felt that she's kissing me.

I wrap my arms around her nape and start kissing her back too.

'Her lips is so soft,I feel like I'm already floating at the sky.'

When we already kiss for some minutes,both of us stop kissing and swim at the upper part so we can breath while our hands are intertwined with each other.

"What was that?" I questioned after we reached the upper part,she suddenly looks at me with a sad look.

"If you don't like it,forget about it." then she turn around.

She was about to release her hand from mine when I pull her down the water and give her a kiss before she can kiss back,I start swimming back at the top with her one hand wrap to mine.

"I would always remember because I did love it." I admitted,she suddenly start crying and hug me tight.

"I thought that you didn't like it and you would ignore me." she worriedly told me.

"I won't do that to you because you are special to me." I look at her eyes with full of love,but I don't think if she'll easily know about my feelings.

We stare at each others eyes for many seconds but we break our eye contact with each other when I heard someone yelled.

"Chaeyeon!Eunbi-eonni!" I heard Chaeryeong shouted even she's far from us.

"It's time to go home!" she added.

When I look at Eunbi,I smile at her and she smile back at me too before we swim towards them.

"I caught you two under the water for two times." Chaeryeong shared,while she keeps on looking at one of us.

"T-That's nothing!" Eunbi defended,I just laugh at her because she stuttered.

"Yeah,sure." Chaeryeong replied.

"We kissed underwater." I admit,Eunbi quickly widens her eyes at me and her cheeks starts blushing.

"Really!?That's sweet!" Chaeryeong exclaimed.

"Ryujin!Let's do a underwater kiss!" Chaeryeong suggested,Ryujin automatically looks away because of her words.

Our parents laugh at her while Eunbi starts running towards me.

"Yah!Lee Chaeyeon!" she shouted,then she playfully hit my arm.I laugh at her cuteness while she keeps on hitting me.

'Maybe I'll confess to you when I know that it's the right time,Eunbi.'