Chapter*IZ : 10

~*~ Eun's POV ~*~

It's been 4 days passed since I last saw Chaeyeon.For me,those 4 days were sad for me even her family keep on making me happy.The main reason I'm sad for those days because Chaeyeon isn't with me.

Those days felt like a year for me because I keep on missing her from time to time.

We can only stay here at the island for tomorrow.I wish that when Chaeyeon will comeback,she'll see that we are still here so she can have a vacation time with us.

I was resting at a room because it's already night when Chaeryeong suddenly entered.

"Eonni,you should wear something nice and you should make yourself be beautiful tonight."

"For what event?"

"It's a secret,eonni.After you fix yourself,you can go outside of this hotel." then she go away.

Even I'm confused,I still did fix myself and immediately walk towards the way of the hotel.

When I open the exit door,two persons were already smiling at me.

"I'm Yena and she's Yuri." a girl who looks like a duck introduced,while smiling wide at Yuri.

"I'm Kwon Eunbi." I introduced,even I'm still curious on why did they introduce their self at me.

"Me and Yuri are already married." Yena shared,Yuri quickly hides her face using her hands because she's blushing.

"I apologize for the information that my wife told you because I think you're straight." Yuri stated.

'I'm really straig- Okay,I'm gay for Lee Chaeyeon.'

"It's okay." I replied.

"There was a friend of ours who wants to talk to you.Please,follow us." Yena said,while she's holding Yuri's hand.

'I wish that me and Chaeyeon are in relationship like the two of you but I think that Chaen can just love me back at my dreams.'

I just nod at them and follow them because I think that they won't do anything bad.

"Close your eyes,me and Yuri will guide you towards the place." Yena told me.

After closing my eyes,both of them guide me at a way.Later on,they stop walking so do I.

"Open your eyes,eonni.Take a seat." Yuri said.

I open my eyes and look around.We are at the seashore and at the front of us,there's a table that have a scented candle,foods and many more.There are some rose petals too around the table.

"Why am I here?" still amaze at the surroundings.

"Our friend will tell you,bye." Yena answered,then she and Yuri go away.

I was about to walk towards them when I saw a person walking towards me,it's the person who I've been missing too much.

"Chaen." I called her,I start being emotional while I'm looking at her.

"Hey,Eun." she greeted.

When she's near to me,we hug each other.While she keeps on tapping my back.

"This is my surprise for you,you should be happy." she stated while wiping my tears.

"I'm so much happy to see you again."

"I did promised that I'll comeback,as you can see.I'm here now,back to your arms again." I keep on crying while she's telling me those words.

"Let's have a our dinner date." she added,then help me to sit.

"D-Date?" still shock at her words.

"Yes,this is my treat for you." she answered,then she mouthed three words but I can't know if what's those words.

"Aish,I really can't tell you those words.So I'll let you know by my actions." she blurted.

I just nod at her even I'm so curious,suddenly two persons starts singing.

"Those voice are familiar." I said.

"They are Yuri and Yena,they are the couple that I target successfully after I saw you.I was even surprise that they are having a vacation here too,I thought that they can help me with you." she explained,with a low voice so Yena and Yuri would not hear her.

"They are a great couple because they have an amazing vocal." she complimented,with her normal voice.

"Their voice being mixed with each other,makes the surrounding great." I said.

"Yup.If we are together,the surrounding can be great too." she admitted,I just smile at her after she told me those words.

'I know it's scary to take risk but I'm starting to think about your feelings towards me,Chaen.'

We start eating and talking with each other too,while the married couple YulYen keeps on singing.

'I hope that this dinner date isn't called a friendly dinner date to you because for me,this is called romantic dinner date even I don't know if you love me back like I do.'