Chapter*IZ : 13

~*~ Eun's POV ~*~

"It's really nice to be back here again." I said,while looking at the school that me and Chaeyeon went to when we met Yujin and Minjoo.

"Yeah." Chaeyeon agreed.

Our vacation at the island was the last one yesterday,it's sad to think that Chaeyeon didn't have a chance to be with us more at the island.But I'm still happy because she already comeback.

Me and Chaeyeon were at the school to target Chaewon and Hitomi.

When we wake up earlier,we saw that their mood for each other became good.It means that after they did became mad at each other for few days,there's something happened that's why they became good.

So me and Chaeyeon quickly take the chance to target them while they are still at their good mood to each other rather than wasting a chance again that they will be mad because Chaeyeon told me that if they are mad to each other,they can't be target properly.

"Their current location is at the canteen." Chaeyeon informed,while we are walking.

Suddenly,Chaeyeon stop walking.I stop walking too.

"Why did you stop?" I questioned,then tried looking around to know the reason on why did she stop.

I caught Chaeyeon's eyes were staring at a girl whose somehow far from us and she have a short black colored hair and have a bangs too,the girl was even wearing a headphone and her eyes were cold.She's not even giving a chance to look at someone,like she really doesn't care around her surroundings.

"Nothing." Chaeyeon denied.

'But why did you stop just to look at her?'

"Let's go." she told me,then we start walking again.

'But the girl was beautiful.. Maybe she's Chaeyeon's crush?Aish,I don't know.Just thinking of Chaeyeon stopping her steps just to look at the girl,makes my heart to get hurt.'

~*~ Chaen's POV ~*~

'Why did I saw her again?'

"Chaen,we are near the canteen."

'And why did she became more beautiful?'

"Chaeyeon?"

'Until now.. she still can make my heart flutter even I know that I'm already inlove with Eun-'

"CHAEYEON!" Eunbi shouted,I even flinch because of her voice.

"Sorry.What did you say?" I asked.

"We are near the canteen." she answered,then she sigh deeply.

"Okay,I'll turn myself invisible while you should go and talk with Hitomi and Chaewon." I turn myself invisible because no one was around us.

Eunbi and I walks towards the place where Hitomi and Chaewon were sitting and I was even surprise that we saw some familiar persons sitting with them.

"Eunbi-eonni!" Yujin shouted,then she quickly hug Eunbi while Minjoo quickly stand up and gave Eunbi a hug too.

Chaewon and Hitomi gave them a look like they are asking why do they know Eunbi or who are they with.