Chapter*IZ : 15

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

When Chaeyeon and Eunbi walk away from each other, they didn't saw a couple whose hiding.

A couple who saw them at the garden and the couple even heard their conversation.

"The girl who has a blonde colored hair earlier was a cupid because of her bright rainbow aura,Jennie." Lisa whose one of the two stated,she knows because she's a former cupid like Seulgi.

The two of them suddenly remembered that they suffered first before they have known the truth.

"Are they gonna suffer like us?" Jennie questioned,Lisa immediately nod at her.

"There are something or someone that can make them keep away from each other but I know that they'll be going to be fine soon just like us." Lisa said,while caressing Jennie's hand.

~*~ Chaen's POV ~*~

When I saw a sign at the side of the shop,I read it.

"Cherry's Soft Place." I read out loud.

As I enter the place where Sakura usually plays at the computer shop,I widen my eyes while looking around.

The place isn't just a computer shop.The place was divided into three,the computer shop,the library and the cafe shop.

"How can I help y-"

At the exact time when I turn around and gaze at the girl who talk to me,the girl quickly opens her mouth and opens her eyes wide.

"Y-You're so beautiful." she complimented,still looking at me.

"Saku-chan,you became more beautiful too." I complimented back,and smile at her.

"S-Saku-chan?There's only a person who calls me that.Are you Lee Chaeyeon!?" she suddenly shouted,I nod at her and she happily hug me.

"I miss you so much,bestfriend." she blurted,hugging me softly.

'Yup,Saku-chan and I are bestfriends since we were still a highschool student.But she doesn't know that I'm a cupid and she doesn't know that she's my first love too.But even Saku-chan can still make my heart thump crazily,I will still choose Eunbi.'

"I miss you too,Saku-chan." I replied.

"It's been 8 years ago since we last met,you really became more beautiful." Sakura said,she end our hug just to look at my eyes.

"Until now,you would like to call me beautiful." I stated,then laugh.

"And until now,you would like to blush at my compliments to you." Sakura told me,making me stop laughing but I continue to laugh again.

'Why does she still have an effect to me?'

"By the way.. How did you find my place that I owned?" Sakura questioned.

"Oh?You are the owner of this place?" I was amazed because the tablet didn't even write the details that Sakura is the owner of the shop that she keeps on going.

Sakura nods at me and smile before pulling my hand to walk towards a table,she even ordered some food for us.

'I'm going to talk to her about Hyewon when I got the right timing.'

~*~ Eun's POV ~*~

Before I can enter the shop,I saw a sign that have some words on it.

"Hye's Sweet Place." I read out loud.

I entered the shop and got amazed because the place was mixed in to two,a computer shop place with a canteen.

I look around the place,searching for Hyewon.

"You're new here?I think." a girl suddenly talk to me,it was Hyewon.

"Yes,I'm new here." I answered.

"Let me treat you today,so I can tell you more about the details in this place."

"Pardon?Who are you?" I asked.Even I know that she's Hyewon but I'm confused because she starts a conversation with me.

"I'm Hyewon,the owner of this place." she replied,making me shock because the tablet didn't show any details that this place was owned by Hyewon.

"O-Okay,I'm Eunbi." I introduced.

Hyewon smile at me before she motioned her hands to me,motioning me to take a sit.I smile back at her before taking a sit too.

"I'm going to order the best foods,for a best looking lady." she told me,she even wink playfully before walking away to order.

'Does she have to say those words?Aish.I have to talk about her and Sakura as soon as possible.'