Chapter*IZ : 6

~*~ Eun's POV ~*~

I suddenly woke up when I heard something was ringing,I immediately saw that it was coming from a tablet.

'Maybe I should wake Chaeyeon.'

I go to Chaeyeon's bed and when I'm near to her,I start tapping her shoulder.

"Chaen!Wake up!" I shouted,but she didn't even move.

"You're tablet is ringing!" I told her,but this time she move her arms and wrap them around me making me blush because I'm already at the top of her.

"Yah!Lee Chaeyeon!" I called her again,she just smile while her eyes were still closed.

'Those smiles of her can make my heartbeat fasten.What did you do to me?Chaen?'

"Why did you stop shouting?" she asked,her eyes were already looking at me.

"Aish,just check your tablet." then I look away because our face were close.

"And why are you hugging me?" she questioned.

"I'm not hugging you,silly.You are the one whose hugging me!" she just laugh at me.

"Eun,you're so cute." she complimented,then smile.

'Aww.But you are cuter than me.'

"Can you already let go of me?" I asked.

"No,I won't." she wink at me and grab her tablet at the table near her bed.

"Fine." which make her smile wider.

'It's actually fine with me to stay with her like this because I feel comfortable with her.'

I look at her tablet that she put at our side so I can see it properly,even she's still hugging me at her left arm.

"New targets?" I read,those are the words that were at the screen of her tablet.

"Yes,new targets." shr answered back,and swipe the screen.

I suddenly open my mouth because the wallpaper of her tablet is me,whose wearing my doctor uniform.At the back of me,there was even a building of the hospital that I'm actually working at.

"When did you get that?And why am I your wallpaper?"

"I didn't even take a pic of you but I think this is the time where we met and I don't know why the tablet's wallpaper suddenly turn into your picture,I can't even change it."

"So is this a tablet that can help you for your cupid works?"

"Yes,I can know some details of my target,their location currently and their mood for each other." she click at a icon where it shows her two target.

"Kim Minjoo and Ahn Yujin,both of them were still studying and they have a different treatment at school." I read out loud.

'Different treatment?'

"Minjoo is the one of the most popular student who gets a lot of nice words while Yujin is the most popular nerd who gets a lot of hateful words." Chaeyeon continued.

"Their mood to each other became too much happy,rather than being calm or nothing like earlier."

Chaen swipe the screen again then the tablet shows their location,the two were at school and they are just near to each other.

"We'll go to school!" Chaeyeon exclaimed.

"But how about my work at the hospital?"

"I've already excused you for few months."

"Then how can I get some money?"

"Well I have many money because I already target many couples in just two months.I can give you some." she explained,I immediately smile at her and thanked her.

"I want to be a cupid too." I said,she suddenly start patting my back.

"You shouldn't think about that." she replied,seriously.

"O-Okay."

'Is it really bad or hard to be a cupid?'

"Let's go to school,Eun."

"Let go of me first,Chaen." but she just hug me tighter.

"Okay,okay." she suddenly replied,then let go of me and start to get ready.

'She's really cute,that's why I like her.Wait.. What am I even thinking,I just met her yesterday.'