Chapter*IZ : 11

~*~ Chaen's POV ~*~

Me and Eunbi were watching at the television in our room when my tablet rings,I get up and pick it.

"Again." I worriedly uttered.

"What's with that worried voice?" Eunbi questioned.

"Chaewon and Hitomi aren't feeling good to each other for few days now,it means I'll can get new targets again.Even I still didn't finish targeting Chaewon and Hitomi."

"What will you do now?"

"I don't kn-" my words were discontinued when I saw and read about the new target couple.

"Lee Chaeryeong and Shin Ryujin!?" I shouted,then Eunbi look at the tablet.

I only know about Ryujin because Chaeryeong keeps on telling me about their moments everyday they go to school when I'm still living at our house.

"Whose Shin Ryujin?"

"Chaeryeong's bestfriend."

Luckily their mood to each other were good an when I saw their location,I somehow panic.

"Eunbi,they are walking towards here.I should be invisible then I'll target them."

"Okay,goodluck." she stated,making me smile before I became invisible.

Eunbi's eyes look immediately at the door where Chaeryeong was walking with Ryujin.

"Where is Chaeyeon-eonni?" Chaeryeong asked.

'So she calls me eonni only if I'm not around huh,haha.'

I stretch my arms before grabbing the bow and arrow,I start focusing my eyes and the bow and arrow at their direction.

"She go out earlier." Eunbi answered.

"Aww,I want to introduce her to Ryujin.But because you are here,I'll introduce her to you." Chaeryeong said.

"Eunbi-eonni,she is Shin Ryujin and she's my bestfr-"

I release the arrow at their direction then the arrow became two and goes towards the heart of them and quickly vanished.

I quickly walk towards outside and became visible before walking towards inside the room.

"I mean she's my girlfriend." Chaeryeong continued.

"She's your girlfriend!?" I pretend to be shock at it.

"I thought I'm your bestfriend?" Ryujin questioned,while her cheeks became pinkish.

"Forget about it,I love you more than a friend.You'll be my girlfriend now." Chaeryeong told her.

"It's okay for me because I love you too." Ryujin said.

Chaeryeong immediately leans and start kissing her,while Ryujin hugs her and keeps on kissing back.

Me and Eunbi starts blushing because of the scene at the front of us.

'Chaeryeong is the first one to have a girlfriend rather than me whose more older than her,aish.Life is so unfair.'

I start fake coughing very loud,which make them to stop and look at us with a shy look.

"Sorry." Chaeryeong shyly excused,she holds Ryujin's hand and they go out.

"That was unexpected." Eunbi blurted,I just laugh at her words.

'Chaeryeong sure is a confident gay,haha.'