Chapter*IZ : 25

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

Chaeyeon immediately smiles at them,suddenly her tablet rings.

She take a look at it and she have known that she has a new target,she became confuse when she only saw a big number 1.

She became more confuse when her tablet quickly starts shaking and keeps on flashing different colors.

Chaeyeon closes her eyes but opens them again too,there she saw her first target.

"Lee Sian." Chaeyeon read out loud.

The table starts shaking again and flashes some colors,making Chaeyeon to close her eyes again.

When she opens her eyes to look at the tablet,she immediately froze from her spot.

"K-Kwon E-Eunbi?" Chaeyeon slowly reads,she was the one who she have to target to Sian.

"She couldn't be." Chaeyeon whispered,her tears begin to fall.

Chaeyeon looks at Eunbi and the other direction,there she saw Sian whose walking towards Eunbi with a bouquet of roses in her hands.

"I can't target them." Chaeyeon said,while wiping her tears.

She gave Eunbi a sad smile when she saw that Eunbi hugs Sian.

"I-I really c-can't." Chaeyeon whispered,before flying away from the hospital.

Eunbi didn't saw her flying at the above because she's still hugging Sian.

"I already told you to stop giving me roses,Siannie." Eunbi stated,after she ended their hug.

"Eunbi,you know that I love you." Sian said,then smile.

"But you know that I only love Chaeyeon." Eunbi replied,making Sian's smile to fade.

"I'll wait until you have move on." Sian said,then sighs.

"I don't know if I can though." Eunbi answered.

Suddenly a rushing Sakura came out from the hospital to run towards their friends.

"Guys!" Sakura shouted,Eunbi quickly looks at her because of her panicking voice.

"Chaeyeon isn't at her room!" Sakura continued.

"WHAT!?" most of them shouted.

"We have to find her,ask anyone if they saw her." Eunbi announced,she was also panicking mentally.

Eunbi take a look at Sian who was still looking at her,Eunbi nods at her and quickly runs away towards the hospital leaving Sian standing.

"Don't worry Eunbi,I know that she'll comeback to you soon." Sian whispered,while looking at the entrance of the hospital.

Sian walks away with a smile and when she saw Jihyo,she smile widely at her.

"What did happened?" Jihyo questioned.

"Chaeyeon is missing,maybe she have known her last task." Sian answered.

"That's great,we will just be waiting for her to talk to me then every thing will going to be fine." Jihyo stated.

"I wish that Chaeyeon can comeback soon,I don't want her to be like me.Where I decided to talk to you at a wrong time because the one I'm destined to is already dead." Sian sadly blurted.

Sian is a former cupid.But she isn't like Seulgi and Lisa that do have still an aura surrounding them.Sian's aura is gone because her destined to be is already dead,she can be already a former cupid but without an aura.

That's why Chaeyeon can't even think that Sian is a former cupid because she only knew about the former cupid who were like Seulgi and Lisa that do still have an aura even their aura is slightly faded rainbow colored.

"Don't worry too much,Sian.Just keep on guarding Eunbi so nothing bad will happen." Jihyo replied,while tapping Sian's head.

Sian is guarding Eunbi and pretends that she love Eunbi even she doesn't really,she only wants to help Chaeyeon and Eunbi even she was already a former cupid.

Jihyo did even became happy and quickly agrees when Sian told her that she will help on guiding Eunbi while Chaeyeon was in coma for those years.

Meanwhile..

Eunbi keeps on crying since earlier when she didn't even saw Chaeyeon at her room.

Eunbi and her friends already asked many persons if they saw Chaeyeon but they don't even receive a good answer.

"Where are you Chaen?" Eunbi whispered.

'Why did you left me?Would you still comeback to me like the day where you have to leave me?' Eunbi wondered.

'Maybe you have something important to do,don't worry I'll still wait until you come back.' Eunbi mentally said.