Chapter*IZ : 16

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

After 1 week of Eunbi meeting with Hyewon and Chaeyeon meeting with Sakura.Eunbi and Chaeyeon doesn't spend each other's time properly because they always have to go and meet with the persons they are assigned to be closed with.

But today is very different than the other days.Because when Chaeyeon wakes up from their room,she saw Eunbi whose already staring at her with a smile while she's holding a tray that contains their breakfast.

At those 1 week,Chaeyeon usually wakes up without Eunbi by her side because Eunbi goes to Hyewon's place even it's early.But now it's really different.

"Good morning to the most beautiful Cupid I know." Eunbi greeted with a smile,Chaeyeon quickly blush at her words.

Even Chaeyeon doesn't spend time lately with Eunbi,Chaeyeon's heart still beats fast than it's normal beat when she's with her or everytime she saw her.

"Good morning to the most beautiful Doctor I know." Chaeyeon answered back,before taking a sit at her bed and take a peck at Eunbi's lips.

Just like Chaeyeon's heartbeat to Eunbi,Eunbi's heartbeats is always fast everytime she see or she's with Chaeyeon.

"Why did you do that?" Eunbi questioned,still stunned at the peck that Chaeyeon gave her.

"A good morning kiss." Chaeyeon answered,like it isn't a big deal.

But Chaeyeon really got crazy before and after she take a peck at Eunbi's lips.

"Let's e-eat." Eunbi shyly said,the two of them start feeding each other because that's their routine everytime they eat together.

"I already told Hyewonnie that we will meet with the two of you and she agreed.How about you and Sakura?Did you already told her that the two of you will meet with us?" Eunbi blurted,while they are eating.

Chaeyeon felt a sting at her heart when she heard that Eunbi called Hyewon with a nickname,but she just shrug it off even she knows that she's jealous.

They decided to make a plan since yesterday that they will tell to Hyewon and Sakura that they will be meeting up with some of their friends.But Hyewon doesn't know that Sakura is one of Eunbi's invited person and Sakura doesn't know that Hyewon is the one of Chaeyeon's invited person.

Eunbi and Chaeyeon really wants them to be close by their plan on making them be together at a one place.

"I already told Saku-chan and she agreed too." Chaeyeon replied.

Eunbi felt a sting at her heart too by hearing Chaeyeon calling Sakura with a nickname,she's jealous too because of it.

They really keep on hurting each other in a different way that they don't even know.Would they continue to hurt each other?Hmm.

Few hours passed..

Eunbi and Chaeyeon entered a restaurant while they are holding each other's hand,that restaurant is the place where they'll meet with Sakura and Hyewon.

Before Eunbi can sit at her chair,Chaeyeon help her to sit.Which make the older one to smile while she's flustered at the younger's action.

The two of them already ordered many foods even they don't know what will Sakura and Hyewon would like to order.

Suddenly Chaeyeon saw Sakura entered the restaurant,Chaeyeon quickly gave her a wave making Sakura to look at her and run towards their direction.

"Chaeyeon." Sakura called her,before she hug the latter.Chaeyeon did hug her back too.

Meanwhile,Eunbi just watch them with jealousy and sadness at her eyes.

'They are really that close to the point that they can hug each other.' Eunbi thought.

"Sakura,I want you to meet Eunbi." Chaeyeon introduced her to Eunbi.

"Hi!I'm Sakura,Chaeyeon's girlfriend." Sakura said with a happy tone and handed her hand to Eunbi.

Eunbi just froze at her seat while staring at Sakura's hand,she felt like there was a cold water thrown at her because of Sakura's words.

"Sakura!Stop joking!" Chaeyeon shouted at her,she even start laughing.

Sakura just laugh at her and she put her two arms around Chaeyeon's waist.

"I love you.And I know that you love me too." Sakura stated,she even smile at Chaeyeon.

"I already told you to stop joking!Saku-chan." Chaeyeon told her,still laughing at the girl's words.

Eunbi somehow felt relieved that Sakura was joking about her relationship with Chaeyeon.

While her heart is hurt because she can see the confidence and love at Sakura's eyes when Sakura told Chaeyeon that she love Chaeyeon.But Eunbi can't easily admit her feelings for Chaeyeon like Sakura did,that's make her heart to be hurt.

Few minutes passed..

Eunbi,Chaeyeon and Sakura were about to eat when Hyewon suddenly rush towards their table.

"Sorry I'm la-" her words were cut when she saw Sakura was sitting with Eunbi and Chaeyeon too.

"HYEWON!?" Sakura shouted,while looking at her.

"SAKURA!?" Hyewon shouted too,her eyes not leaving Sakura's.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?" both of them questioned at the same time.

Some of the customers of the restaurant look at them because of their voices,Eunbi did notice them.

"Stop shouting,there are some persons who were already looking at the two of you." Eunbi stated.

"Me and Eunbi were f-friends and the two of you are already our friend too,that's why we want the two of you to be nice to each other." Chaeyeon explained.

Eunbi noticed that Chaeyeon hesitated at the word friends,but she just shrug it off.

"Chaeyeon is right,we want to make a f-friendship between the four of us." Eunbi explained too.

Hyewon and Sakura just glare at each other before taking a sit.Hyewon sit near Eunbi while Sakura sit near Chaeyeon but Sakura and Hyewon were still close to each other's seat too.

The four of them just sit there and start eating or conversing while all of them didn't know that today at their meeting event,can change many things towards them.