Chapter*IZ : 21

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

"The love tablet isn't working for Eunbi's details app!How can we find her!?" Chaeyeon shouted,she's already frustrated.

"After and before we graduated,this school already have many CCTV Camera.We can check them." Yena suggested.

Before they can talk to each other,a former cupid rushes towards them.

"I saw the person you are finding was kidnapped,I know where is her location." she said,while looking at Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon knows that she is a former cupid like Seulgi because of her slightly faded rainbow colored aura.

"How did you know us!?" Chaeyeon questioned,she wasn't sure if she should trust the former cupid or not.

"It doesn't matter,we have to save her.I'll help you." she said.

"Chaeyeon,I think you should trust her." Yena told her,Yuri did even nod at her as an agreement.

Even Chaeyeon is still hesitating to follow,she decides to agree.

"I'll trust you even I'm hesitating." Chaeyeon replied.

"Yuri and Yena,thank you for telling me that you both saw Eunbi.The two of you should go home now." Chaeyeon thanked.

"Bu-" Yena wants to help her but Chaeyeon stops her.

"No buts,me and this cupid can handle this." Chaeyeon replied.

Yena just sigh and Yuri nods at Chaeyeon before the two of them bids their goodbye and walk away.

Then Chaeyeon and the former cupid instantly runs towards the car owned by the former cupid because she knows Eunbi's location.

"I'm Lisa." the girl whose a former cupid introduced,while she starts driving the car.

"I'm Chaeyeon." Chaeyeon introduced too.

"Your aura is like Seulgi-eonni." Chaeyeon blurted.

"Seulgi-eonni?I know her.She is one of the best cupid I've met,but she isn't cupid anymore.Like me." Lisa answered.

"The two of you aren't a cupid anymore?Why?"

"Because we ended all the task with a great choice,you'll know soon."

"I hope I can already end the tasks I'm assigned to."

The two of them became silent for some minutes until Lisa stops at a building where Chaeyeon knows that it was very familiar for her.

Chaeyeon gets out from Lisa's car and look at Lisa whose still staying inside.

"You have to save your destiny.Sorry,I have to go to Jennie.I think that she already misses me,I didn't even tell her that I'll help you to find your destiny." Lisa told her.

"Destiny?" Chaeyeon confusedly uttered.

"You'll know soon,bye." Lisa excused,she quickly go inside her car and drive away after hearing Chaeyeon's thank you.

'Why does she keeps saying that Eunbi is my destiny?Does she knows that I love Eunbi?' Chaeyeon wondered.

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

The building at the front of Chaeyeon was the building where she first saved Eunbi,where she wants to jump off.

Chaeyeon even knows that this building was a company and Eunbi's family- I mean not real family because Eunbi is adopted,are living here.

Chaeyeon was about to take a step when she saw Momo whose running towards her.

Chaeyeon got confused when she noticed that Momo's aura is already slightly faded rainbow colored like Seulgi and Lisa.

Chaeyeon is sure that Momo's aura is bright rainbow colored,when she last saw her at the office of Jihyo.That's why Chaeyeon is confused.

"Momo-eonni?" Chaeyeon called,Momo quickly hugs her and give her a smile.

"Can you help me buy some jokbal and ketchup for me and My Mina?" Momo questioned.

"Eonni,I like to but I can't." Chaeyeon disagreed,she would likely want to save Eunbi because she's worried since earlier.

"Why?It's our first time to see each other again.Come on." Momo told her.

"I really can't because I have to save someone."

"Whose that someone?"

"She's the person who I love the most and I have to save her.Sorry eonni,I can't help you." Chaeyeon explained.

She knows that Momo can get angry at her for telling that she loves someone because it's the one and only rule,but Momo just smile at her before patting Chaeyeon's back.

"You really love her?Huh?Are you sure that she's destined for you?" Momo questioned.

"Destined?I d-don't know.But I love her since I've met her." Chaeyeon answered.

"She's lucky then.I have to go by myself now,sorry for disturbing you to save her."

"I should be the one to say sorry,eonni." she replied,Momo smiles at her.

"Goodbye." Momo uttered,then walks away.

When Momo is far from Chaeyeon,Momo quickly smiles at Jihyo whose flying since earlier when Jihyo watches Momo and Chaeyeon talk earlier.

"Jihyo,Chaeyeon told me that she'll save the one that she love." Momo shared,Jihyo smiles at her widely.

"That's good.She doesn't even fall for anyone before she got her second to the last task." Jihyo answered.

"Maybe she'll choose the best choice for her last task,just like how I've done and the other former cupid." Momo said.

Yup,Momo is a former cupid.And the time where Chaeyeon saw Momo crying while approaching Jihyo at her office,Momo's last task was given to Momo that time.A last task where many cupid should choose what's the best choice for them.

Momo did the best choice for her last task,that's why she is already free from being a cupid and now she's only a former cupid.

Jihyo and Momo walks away while talking to each other while Chaeyeon whose confused saw them talked but because she's far,she didn't hear anything from them.

'I'm still confused at Momo's aura.' Chaeyeon thought.

When Chaeyeon remembered that she have to save Eunbi,she decided to walk towards the entrance of the building.

'I'll save you,Eunbi.Wait for me.' Chaeyeon thought.