Chapter*IZ : 7

~*~ Chaen's POV ~*~

"Eun,you really look younger." I complimented,while we are walking towards the gate of the school.

Me and Eunbi were wearing the school uniform,I prefer to be visible for this mission so me and Eunbi can help each other.But my bow and arrows were the one who were invisible now.

"You've already told me that many times since earlier.Is that really a compliment?Or not?" then she start pouting.

'Look at those lips,I think her lips are so-'

"Hey." she uttered,which make me look at her eyes.

"It's a compliment." I admitted,and look away.

"I think that's Yujin and Minjoo." she blurted,then intertwine our fingers and start running towards the two who were far from us.

While we are running,I keep on staring at our hands.

'How can a simple gesture from her can make me happy?'

"Chaen,I think you can target them here." Eunbi told me,while we are hiding at a tree near them.

"I'll make myself invisible first,but you'll still can see me." I replied,she just nod.

When I make myself invisible,I grab the bow and arrow then focus at them.

I was about to release the arrow but stop when a guy walk towards Minju.

"Minju,why are you still with this loser?" the guy asked.

"She isn't a loser!Go away!" Minju shouted.

"She's just using you so she can be popular like you." the guy stated.

"I'm not like that!" Yujin shouted,then start hugging Minju.

"Don't believe him." Yujin told her.

"Don't worry,I trust you.Yujinnie." Minju replied,then pat Yujin's head.

Because I'm already irritated at the guy for his selfish words,I make myself visible before walking towards them.

"What do you want from her?" I asked,coldly.

The guy ignored me because he focused his eyes at Eunbi.

"What a beautiful lady,we can go to the hotel sometimes." the guy said.

I immediately run towards him and kick him three times at his weak spots,then he lost consciousness.

"Dumb." I uttered,then look at the girls who were still shock while looking at me.

"What?" I questioned.

"Why did you attack him?" Eunbi asked.

"He pissed me too much." I answered.

"Thanks for knocking him,eonni." Minju stated.

"You're so fast and strong!Eonni!Thank you for beating that guy." Yujin said,I just smile at them before answering.

"I'll be going somewhere." I excused,then look at Eunbi with a meaningful look and look at the two.Signaling her to take care of the two at their spots,Eunbi just nod at me.

I quickly ran away even Yujin and Minju keeps on calling me,I quickly make myself to be invisible beside the tree where I can spot them who were back facing me.

"Eonni?What's your name?And the other eonni too?" I heard Yujin questioned,at Eunbi.

I grab my bow and arrow while smiling because I think Yujin and Minju will be a great couple.

"I'm Eunbi and the girl earlier is Chaeyeon." Eunbi answered.

I start setting my bow and arrow at the two who were sitting at the front of Eunbi whose standing near them.

"Are the two of you in relationship?" Yujin asked.

"What?" I whispered while still focusing at their direction.

"N-No.Why did you asked?" Eunbi replied,while her cheeks were so red.

'Look at those cheeks,Eun is blushing because of the question she received.'

I just giggle while still focusing my bow and arrow,then I decided to release the arrow.

The arrow runs towards the two and became two arrows.The one arrow went towards Minju's heart and the other one is at Yujin's heart,then the arrows vanished.

"Yujinnie,I've already fallen for you even we just met for few days.Can you accept my feelings?" Minju confessed.

"I have fallen for you too,Min." Yujin replied,then she kisses Minju's forehead.

I make myself visible before walking towards them,Eunbi quickly smile at me when she saw me.

"The two of you are a cute couple." I told them.

"But Chaeyeon-eonni,you and Eunbi-eonni are a cute couple too." Yujin replied.

"We are not a couple." me and Eunbi answered.

"Oh,sure.I'll just pretend that I didn't saw the intertwined hands of the two of you while walking towards here." Yujin teased.

Me and Eunbi look at each other and I saw her blushing again,I think I was even blushing too because of Yujin's words.

"Stop teasing them,sorry for her attitude." Minju stated,Yujin just pinch Minju's cheek.

"We got to go,now." I excused.

"But aren't the two of you studying?" Yujin suddenly asked.

'What a sudden question,I wasn't even expecting that.'

"No,we aren't.We just visited some of our friends,while wearing these uniforms." Eunbi answered,which was a nice answer.

"Okay,take care." Minju said.

"I hope to see the two of you again." Yujin told us,then the four of us hug each other.

Me and Eunbi smile at them and start walking away from them.

"I'm still thinking why do they think that were a couple." Eunbi suddenly stated,I just shrug.

'Maybe because they think we are destined for each other.But I'm a cupid and you are just a normal person,we can't be together even I feel comfortable when I'm with you.'