Chapter*IZ : 28

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

11 months passed since Chaeyeon escaped from the Hospital..

Chaeyeon was staring at the two girls who were talking to each other while she's trying her best to make herself to be happy.

Chaeyeon's tears keeps on flowing down her cheeks,while grabbing her bow and arrow.

'Maybe this is the right thing to do.' Chaeyeon thought.

She bitterly smiles at Eunbi and Sian who were together at the front of the hospital.

Chaeyeon already thought properly that she should do the right thing,she should.. target Eunbi and Sian.

'Maybe I should let you go.. Eunbi.I don't deserve you because I'm a cupid while Sian is a normal person who deserves you more.'

She cleared her throat and wipes her tears before focusing the bow and arrow at the direction of the two of them.

'I love you,Eun.But I have to let you go because it's really forbidden for a cupid to love a normal person.'

Chaeyeon hardly grips the bow and arrow and was about to release the arrow when suddenly a girl bump her,making Chaeyeon to stop focusing at their direction and fall at the grass.

The girl just run far away from her,she didn't help Chaeyeon because Chaeyeon was invisible that time.

Chaeyeon sighs before standing up and take a look at Sian and Eunbi.

Sian was already riding her car and immediately drive away,leaving Eunbi whose looking at Sian's car that keeps on moving away.

Because Eunbi and Sian are far from each other,she can't target them anymore.Chaeyeon chuckles when she realized something.

'Maybe God gave me a chance to think properly again.' Chaeyeon thought.

Chaeyeon was about to go away from her spot that she's hiding at when she notice that a man was aiming a gun at Eunbi,he was.. Eunbi's fake father.

Chaeyeon quickly fly towards Eunbi's fake father direction and grab the gun from him,the man tried to grab the gun from her but she got kick by Chaeyeon.

The man fall at the grass while Chaeyeon was holding the gun and aiming at him,Chaeyeon decides to shoot him at his two knees.

When the man was unconscious,Chaeyeon called the police.The police station was just near to the hospital,that's why some police quickly get out from the police station and arrested the man who's still unconscious.

Chaeyeon take a look at Eunbi whose sitting at a bench near the hospital while drinking a can of sprite,Eunbi was even thinking deeply so she didn't notice Chaeyeon or the police were near her.

Chaeyeon gives Eunbi a sad smile before widening her white wings and fly away from her,while her tears are forming from her eyes.

'Eunbi,I'm still not ready to be with you.' Chaeyeon said,mentally.

Almost 12 months passed since Chaeyeon escaped from the Hospital..

Chaeyeon was shaking because she's nervous while standing at the door of Jihyo's office.

'I think it's time to talk to Jihyo and face the punishment that I'll get.' Chaeyeon thought.

Chaeyeon gulps few times before knocking at the door of Jihyo's office.

"Come in." Jihyo told her.

Chaeyeon was shaking when she opened the door and was still shaking when she entered and take a sit at a chair.

"Chaeyeon!" Jihyo happily called her.

'Doesn't she know that I love someone even it's forbidden?' Chaeyeon wondered.

"Jihyo-eonni,I'm here to face my punishment.I really love Eunbi to the point that I can't let her to be relationship with someone who isn't me." Chaeyeon said,while bowing her head.

"Congratulations!It's time!Chaeyeon!" Jihyo shouted,Chaeyeon looks at her with a confuse look plastered on her face.