Chapter*IZ : 8

~*~ Chaen's POV ~*~

Me and Eunbi were still eating our dinner when my phone suddenly rings.

Because my Mom is the one whose calling me,I answered it.

(A/N's Note: Chaeyeon's parents aren't a cupid.)

"Hello?Mom?"

"Hi sweetie,the whole family were already missing you.So I thought that it will be great if we will have a vacation at a island,I hope you can come with us."

"When?"

"Tomorrow,our private plane is ready."

"For how many days?Mom?"

"For few days and nights.Would you come with us?"

"I'll think about it."

"Okay sweetie,just call me if you have a decision already."

"Yes,Mom." then the line ended.

"Eunbi." I uttered,then hold her hand.

"What?" she muttered,still eating with her other hand and her eyes were focus to mine.

"Would you like to come with me and my family for few days at a island?"

"But it's your family bonding."

"I think it will be fine for them because it's fine for me." then I smile at her.

"Okay,I would like to." making me smile wider.

"Are your parents are cupid too?" she asked.

"No,they aren't.They don't even know that my job was being a cupid."

"Why won't you tell them?"

"It's forbidden,but I only told to you that I'm a cupid because you can see me even I'm invisible and because I can trust you too." I explained.

"Thanks for trusting me." she replied,I just smile at her.

~*~ Eun's POV ~*~

My body keep on shaking while we are walking towards Chaeyeon's hou-I mean mansion.I'm so nervous because I'm going to meet her parents.

"Since we left our house,you keep on shaking.Why are you so nervous?" Chaen questioned,and laugh at me.

"I don't know." I answered,then I felt her arms at my shoulder.

'I really like the feeling that you're close to me.'

"Don't be because they are very nice persons." she told me.

When we are already at the inside of their mansion,I became more amaze at the surrounding of it.

"Mom!Dad!I'm home!" Chaeyeon shouted.

A girl who looks like Chaeyeon suddenly walk towards us and hug Chaeyeon.

"I keep on missing you!Chaeyeon!" she shouted.

"I missed you too,Chaeryeong.But please remember that I'm older than you for 1 year." Chaeyeon reminded,her sister just laugh at her.

Chaeryeong suddenly look at me and smirk at Chaeyeon.

"Is she your girlfriend?" Chaeryeong asked,I immediately start blushing.

"No." Chaeyeon answered,she's blushing too.

"Come on!Tell me!"

"She isn't."

"Yes!She is!"

"Chaeryeong?Who are you talking to?" suddenly a woman walk towards us,I think she is their mom.

"Chaeyeon!" their mother shouted,then hug Chaeyeon.

"Thank you for being here again." their mom said,then she look at me.

"Who is she?" their mom asked.

"Chaeyeon's girlfriend!" Chaeryeong shouted.

'Tell me how to stop blushing while thinking that some persons already told me that we are in a relationship.'

"Really?Nice to meet you." their mom said,then hug me.

"Mom,she isn't my girlfriend." Chaeyeon defended.

"Okay,she's your soon to be." their mom teased,Chaeryeong start laughing while Chaeyeon is sulking.

"The two of you can be a cute couple,believe me.What's your name?Lady?" their mom asked,at me.

"Miss,it-" but my words were discontinued.

"Don't call me miss,you can call me mom."

I suddenly remembered my mom and dad who doesn't care about me,my eyes became watery but I tried not to let my tears fall.

"Mom!" Chaeyeon yelled,while whining.

"Thank you,Mom." I thanked,then hug their mom.

"What's your name again?"

"Kwon Eunbi." I introduced,then bow.

"Kwon Eunbi?Are you a Doctor?" making me shock because she knows.

"Yes,mom."

'I'm happy because now I can call someone a mom without even getting mad at me,unlike my mom.'

"I know that I heard your name already,I'll just call my husband." before she can walk away,a man was already walking towards us.

He somehow looks like Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong,he even greeted Chaeyeon with a hug and I have known that he is their dad.

Chaeryeong even teased again that I'm Chaeyeon's girlfriend but their dad still greeted me properly and told me I can call him dad too.

"Hon,I want to ask if you are familiar with her name." their mom told,pertaining to me.

"She's Doctor Kwon Eunbi." their mom added.

"Doctor Kwon Eunbi?I think your mother and father are into business?Right?" their after asked me,I just nod at him.

"They are my one of my business partners.I have even known from them this week that their daughter,which is you.Left them alone." their dad told me.

Because of his words,my tears starts falling from my cheeks.Chaeyeon immediately hug me tight,I hug her back too.

"Dad,Eun isn't her fault on why she left them.I was even the one who witnessed that they don't care care about Eun if she'll be living without them." Chaeyeon explained,while wiping some of my tears.

"But why did Eunbi go away?And where did she stay?"

"She go away because her parents doesn't treat her well because she's just adopted and she stayed.. with me at our house." Chaeyeon answered.

"It's their fault,Dad.I talk to them that Eunbi will be living with me,but they quickly just answered that it's fine because they don't care about her." she added.

"Stop crying." Chaen whispered,and kiss me at my forehead.I even heard that Chaeryeong start yelling happily.

'Thank you for caring about me,Chaen.'

"I'm sorry to hear that you were mistreated by them." their dad apologized,while looking at me.

"Starting today you can treat us your new family." their mom said,then smile at me.

"They are right,eonni.You already belong here because you are Chaeyeon's girlfriend." Chaeryeong stated,I just chuckle at her while Chaeyeon is blushing.

"Group hug!" all of them shouted,whch make me felt that I'm so much happy and lucky to meet them.

'It's really nice to talk and be with someone who can treat you like you are a part of their family even you're really not,this is what I'm searching for since I was a child.'