Chapter*IZ : 20

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

"We are here again." Chaeyeon happily said,Eunbi nods at her with a smile.

The two of them are at the school where they met Minju,Yujin,Chaewon and Hitomi.

They are at the school because Nako and Wonyoung studies here and because they want to help them be with each other.

"Eun,don't forget about our plan.Okay?" Chaeyeon reminded.

"Don't forget about our plan too,Chaen." Eunbi reminded back.

The two of them hug each other before walking away at a different way because Nako and Wonyoung are somehow far away from each other.

Eunbi have to talk to Nako,while Chaeyeon have to talk to Wonyoung.They plan to tell the two that they will be together at lunch time but they won't tell that Nako will meet Wonyoung and Wonyoung will meet Nako.

Just like how they planned for Sakura and Hyewon but their plan is somehow different from last time.

Few hours passed..

Eunbi and Chaeyeon were together when it's lunch time,the two of them planned to chat Nako and Wonyoung that they are waiting at the dance room.

When Nako agreed to Eunbi and Wonyoung agreed to Chaeyeon,the two of them waits for them at the outside of the dance room.

"Eun.I have to do this,so you can be invisible." Chaeyeon said then leans to Eunbi and gives her a peck at her lips.

Chaeyeon do really likes kissing Eunbi to the point that she wouldn't not even tell Eunbi that they can be invisible if a cupid or Chaeyeon touches someone or something can already be invisible.

Eunbi blushes at Chaeyeon's action and heard Chaeyeon laugh at her before intertwining their hands.

They were about to talk to each other when they saw Nako walking near them.

"Eunbi-eonni?" Nako confusedly called.

Nako goes inside the dance room and thought that maybe Eunbi will comeback soon there,so she decided to wait inside.

After Nako entered,Wonyoung can be seen walking near them too.

"Maybe Chaeyeon-eonni is at the inside." Wonyoung blurted,then she goes inside.

When the door was already closed,Eunbi and Chaeyeon smiles to each other before the two of them quickly locks the door of the dance room.

"Now,we will wait for their mood to each other changed while they are stuck in there." Eunbi stated,Chaeyeon just smile at her.

Few minutes passed..

"Chaen,I'm hungry.I'll be buying our food." Eunbi told her.

Nako and Wonyoung were still not good to each other based on their mood rate at the tablet.

"I want to go with you." Chaeyeon answered.

"But you have to wait for Nako and Wonyoung,I'll comeback after I bought the foods."

"Are you sure that you want to go alone?"

"Yes,it's okay."

"Take care." Chaeyeon said,Eunbi smile at her before walking away.

Eunbi was already walking at the hallway where no students can't be seen because the lunch time is already ended.In that way,she can reach the school's canteen.

Eunbi didn't notice that a man was following her,she just continue walking while happily thinking that she and Chaeyeon will make Nako and Wonyoung to be a couple.

When the man was already near to Eunbi,he grab his handkerchief that contains a chemical,if you smell it you can fall asleep.

He cups the handkerchief at Eunbi's nose,Eunbi flinches before she fall asleep the floor.

The man immediately carries Eunbi and walk to a way where they can't be seen by any students,he puts Eunbi inside a car then drive away.

But the man didn't know that far away from him,a couple saw him carrying Eunbi.

Few minutes passed..

It's been few minutes passed since Eunbi left,Chaeyeon is already worried for her.

Chaeyeon have known from the love tablet that Nako and Wonyoung are already okay.

She decided to unlock the door of the dance room but didn't open it so Wonyoung and Nako should be the one who will open it.

Chaeyeon was about to click for Eunbi's details and location when she heard footsteps towards her direction,making her to hide the tablet.

"Chaeyeon-eonni!" Yuri and Yena shouted.

Yuri and Yena dashes towards Chaeyeon and gives her a hug then look at her.

"I'm not your eonni,Yena." Chaeyeon told her,while laughing.

"I forgot." Yena said,while scratching her nape.

"Eonni!We saw Eunbi-eonni!" Yuri shouted.

Chaeyeon was about to reply when Wonyoung and Nako gets out from the dance practice room and saw them.

"Chaeyeon-eonni." Wonyoung called out,then hugs her.

"Where's Eunbi-eonni?" Nako questioned while looking at Yena and Yuri because she heard earlier that they saw Eunbi.

"Eunbi was being carried by a man earlier!" Yena quickly shouted.

"WHAT!?" the others shouted.

"Yes!We saw them even they are far!He puts Eunbi inside a car and drive away!" Yuri panicking exclaimed.

"I'm going to save her." Chaeyeon stated.

"We are going to help." the four of them answered.

"Wonyoung and Nako,the two of you should attend your classes.While Yena and Yuri,okay follow me." Chaeyeon said.

The reason on why did Chaeyeon wants Yena and Yuri to follow her because they know that Chaeyeon is a cupid because Chaeyeon is very close to them before they became her target and because she knows that the two can help her.

Wonyoung and Nako wants to go with them but because they aren't allowed,they decided to go back at their classroom.

Yena,Chaeyeon and Yuri quickly runs away towards the front of the school.Chaeyeon opens her love tablet then searches for Eunbi's direction.

But the icon or app where she can check the details about Eunbi,can't be open.

"The love tablet isn't working for Eunbi's details app!How can we find her!?" Chaeyeon shouted,she's already frustrated.