Chapter*IZ : 17

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

"How did the two of you met each other?" Chaeyeon asked,while looking at Sakura and Hyewon.

"We are friends since we are child but now we are rivals because I hate her so much." Sakura answered.

"Same." Hyewon replied,making them to glare again at each other.

"Why do both of you hate each other?" Eunbi questioned.

"Because she keep on disturbing me every time I play a game." Hyewon stated.

"Really?Aren't you the one whose like that to me?" Sakura countered,then smirk.

"But you are worst than me!"

"No!It's you!"

"It's you!"

"It's really you!"

"I just only want your attention!" Hyewon suddenly admitted,Sakura immediately shut her mouth.

Chaeyeon and Eunbi just sigh at the view in front,they didn't know what to do at the both of them.

"I always feel hurt everytime you keep on ignoring me because of a game!That's why I keep on ignoring you too everytime I play because those are just the time where I know that you want my attention!That's what I deserve and need.Your attention,Kkura.Your attention!" with those words being released,Hyewon quickly take a look at Eunbi and Chaeyeon.

"I have to go,sorry." Hyewon excused,then she quickly run away while her tears keeps on dropping.

Sakura starts sobbing when Hyewon walk out from the restaurant,Chaeyeon and Eunbi just look at her with a sad look.

"It's really my fault,I have to go too." Sakura excused,then she quickly stand up and run away.

"I have to know if they will comfort each other,Eunbi.So I can target them immediately,I have to follow them." Chaeyeon explained.

Eunbi just nod at her and checks the things at her bag because maybe she forgot anything around the restaurant.

Chaeyeon immediately follow Sakura,she saw Sakura whose still at the front of the restaurant.She was still crying while she keeps on covering her face.

"Saku-chan." Chaeyeon called her,Sakura runs towards her and give Chaeyeon a hug.

"It's really my fault on why she's mad at me,Chae." Sakura stated.

Chaeyeon cups Sakura's cheeks,then wipes Sakura's tears that were still flowing.Sakura look at her and smile.

"Chaeyeon,I'm sorry in advance.I want to know my feelings so I have to do this." Sakura said.

Sakura wraps her arms around Chaeyeon's nape,making Chaeyeon to bow her head a little.Then Sakura leans towards Chaeyeon and slowly starts kissing her,Chaeyeon just froze at her spot and didn't move because of Sakura's action.

The door of the restaurant suddenly opens revealing Eunbi whose eyes became watery because of the scene at the front of her.

'You really love her.' Eunbi thought.

Eunbi runs away from them,letting her tears flow and her heart is aching while her mind keeps on thinking about Sakura and Chaeyeon whose kissing each other.

But the two didn't notice Eunbi whose running away because their eyes were closed.

When Chaeyeon realize what's happening,she slightly pushes Sakura releasing her lips from the latter and Chaeyeon look at her with confusion in her eyes.

"Explain,Saku-chan." Chaeyeon told her,then sigh.

"I'm sorry for kissing you,I only want to clear my feelings.Now,I've realize that I love you as my friend only and I really love Hyewon." Sakura explained,sincerely.

When Chaeyeon raises her right arm at the air,Sakura closes her eyes.Sakura waits for Chaeyeon to slap her but she only felt that Chaeyeon pats her head and hug her.

"A-Are you not mad at me?" Sakura questioned,she really thought that Chaeyeon can be mad at her.

"I'm not.I'm very proud to hear from you that I'm only your friend.I still remember when I was still inlove with you,I always get hurt when you keep treating me as your friend.But now,I don't really feel anything.Saku-chan,I realize that I've already move on from you." Chaeyeon answered,Sakura widens her mouth after Chaeyeon answered.

"I'm sorry for not loving you back at the time when you still love me." Sakura apologized,she hug Chaeyeon tighter.

"It's okay,Saku-chan." Chaeyeon replied,and smile at her.

"My bestfriend love me at the past huh?I think she still love me until now." Sakura teased,while smiling.

"I don't love you anymore." Chaeyeon admitted,then she stuck her tongue out which make the two of them to laugh.

"I love Eunbi." Chaeyeon blurted,earning a teasing look from Sakura.

"Ooh.That unnie have a jinjja nice body,I want her to give me some." Sakura stated,while smirking.

"Pervert!She's mine!" Chaeyeon replied,while laughing at Sakura's words.

"But you are not her's." Sakura teased again,Chaeyeon just pout at her making Sakura to laugh again.

"I think I have to check on Eunbi,she's still inside the restaurant since I left." Chaeyeon stated,Sakura nods at her.

"While me,I have to search for Hye.Don't tell Eunbi the jinjja thingy I told you." Sakura reminded,the two of them laugh before leaving each other.