Epilogue

4 years passed since Chaeyeon's in coma + 1 year passed since Chaeyeon escaped from the Hospital.Is like..

4 years passed since Eunbi can't talk and be with Chaeyeon because of her condition + 1 year passed since Eunbi last saw Chaeyeon.

"Eunbi-eonni!Happy birthday!" Eunbi's friends greeted her,Eunbi smiles at them while looking them one by one.

'Would Chaeyeon show herself to me today?' Eunbi wondered.

"Thank you." Eunbi replied,with a smile.

"Eonni,today is your day off so we thought that it's great to celebrate your birthday at the.." Wonyoung cuts her words and look at her friends.

"Beach!" they continued.

"Really?" Eunbi happily questioned,her friends nod at her with a smile which make Eunbi to be more happy.

Eunbi and her friends were enjoying at the beach and were busy at their own world when Yena's phone rings.

"Excuse me for a while." Yena excused,she walks far from them before answering the call.

"Yena-ya.How's the plan?"

"I think it's going to be fine because we are already here at the beach."

"All of you should wait until I go there.Okay?"

"Yes,we will."

Yena ended the call with a smile and walk towards her friends,while Eunbi suddenly stands up.

Eunbi walks towards a ice cream parlor because she saw someone who looks familiar for her even she can't see her face.

She entered the ice cream shop and saw the girl whose back facing her,her eyes became watery while looking at the girl.

"C-Chaeyeon?" Eunbi called.

The girl turn around to look at her with confusion in her eyes,while Eunbi immediately bow her head a little.

"I'm sorry,I thought you are the person I know." Eunbi apologized,and dashes out from the ice cream parlor.

'I thought that she's Chaeyeon.' Eunbi said,mentally.

Eunbi was walking towards her friends when she saw a girl whose walking near them.

Even Eunbi can't see the girl's face,the girl's body figure is familiar for her.Eunbi walks towards her.

"Chaeyeon?" Eunbi called.

The girl turn around to look at Eunbi and raised a brow before leaving Eunbi.

'She's not Chaeyeon too.' Eunbi thought.

Eunbi sighs deeply before walking towards her friends,her friends didn't notice her sad face because they are busy doing their stuffs.

"Would you really appear?" Eunbi whispered.

Suddenly,someone hugs Eunbi making Eunbi to flinch.