Chapter*IZ : 2

~*~ Cupids's POV ~*~

"Jihyo-eonni,I still can't believe it." I added,after I finished talking about what did happened at the color of my arrow.

I'm here at Jihyo's office because I want to talk to her about what happened earlier,specially because she's the Leader of all the cupid and she knows many things about being a cupid.

"That's actually normal for a cupid whose already at the age of 18,birthday girl." she said,then smile.

"How does it becomes normal?I did even hit someone with the colored rainbow arrow,accidentally." I stated,then sigh.

"You'll know soon.By the way.. Do you already know the person's name you've shot with the colored rainbow arrow?"

"No,I don't because she isn't my target earlier,that's why I don't have any information about her."

"Listen,Chaeyeon.You should take care of the girl you got shot with the special arrow."

"Why?"

"You'll know soon too."

"Can you tell the reasons already to me?Eonni?"

Jihyo-eonni became silent after that,making me more curious.Then she starts talking again.

"I can't tell you the exact details but I'll give you a hint.That girl can help you with your cupid self."

"How?And why did she even saw me yesterday even I'm invisible?"

"Because you and her are de-"

Before Jihyo-eonni answered my question,the door of her office quickly opens.Revealing Momo-eonni in a rush.

"Jihyo!Why do I have to target her to another person!?" Momo-eonni shouted,while her tears continue falling at her cheeks.

'What does she mean?Why do I feel that she's inlove with that person?'

Jihyo-eonni just smile at Momo-eonni before turning her gaze at me.

"Chaeyeon,you can get out now.Just remember to take care of the girl that I'm talking about." which make me nod and walk towards the door.

"It's time,Momo.Congratulations!" those are the last words that I heard from Jihyo-eonni before I already get out from her office.

While walking away from the office,I'm still wondering about what Momo-eonni reacted/said.

'But many cupid knows that falling inlove with someone is forbidden.But why do I feel like Momo-eonni had fallen?'

I just scratch my head before I look at my own love tablet.A tablet that can help every cupid like me.

When it opens,the red wallpaper of my tablet turned into a picture of a girl.And the girl was the doctor I saw earlier.

'She really looks beautiful.'

Because I can't change the wallpaper of my love tablet anymore,I just let it.And I quickly click at a new icon/app that have a key with a padlock design,near the hand of the girl.

I immediately saw all the details of the girl,there's a mood percent there too but the weird thing is.. I can't see any details about her soon to be love interest.It just only shows a colored rainbow with a heart shape icon.

'Weird.Then I remember Jihyo-eonni told me.. I should take care of her because she can help me.Why can Doctor Kwon Eunbi help me?'

I just exited the key with a padlock app,then click a app that have a red heart emoticon.

Here I can see my two target's identity and if one/two of my target is in a good mood with the other person she/he will be target to.

Luckily,Yena's mood and Yuri's mood to each other were just fine.

I quickly spread my two white wings and became invisible,while flying towards the location of the two who were close to each other again but at a different location.