Chapter*IZ : 24

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

4 years passed since Chaeyeon's in coma..

"Are you going to visit her again?Later?" Nako questioned,while looking at Eunbi.

Eunbi was currently having a picnic with her 10 friends who did became Chaeyeon's target.YulYen,JinJoo,ChaeTomi,HyeKkura and NakYoung.

"I will." Eunbi answered,with a sad smile.

Her other friends feels happy while the others were sad because of Eunbi's answer.

"Eonni?Aren't you tired for waiting for her to wake up?" Yena asked.

"I won't get tired because she's Lee Chaeyeon." Eunbi replied,with a cheerful tone.

"I know you are really sad not happy." Sakura stated.

Eunbi is really trying her best to make herself happy even she know that she can't be fully happy because Chaeyeon was still at a bad condition.

"I'm really sad but I'm somehow happy because all of you are still staying with me while I'm having a problem." Eunbi answered.

"Aww!We love you!Eonni!" Wonyoung shouted,then hugs Eunbi.

"We love you!" her friends told her,Eunbi just smile at them feeling happy because of their words.

"But I think you should move on from Chaeyeon-eonni." Yujin suddenly blurted,Eunbi sighs at Yujin's words.

"I already told you and the others that I can't just fall in love with other person if she isn't Chaeyeon,you should understand that because it's hard for me to move on." Eunbi replied,Yujin apologetically nod at her and continue eating.

"I'm full,thanks for the food.I'm going to visit Chaeyeon." Eunbi informed them,then she stands up.

She was about to walk away when she notice that her friends begin to remove the blanket and other things that they used for the picnic.

"We're going too!" they told Eunbi.

Eunbi smile at them before helping them too.

'Chaen,I'm with our friends again and they would want to visit you.I know you'll be happy.' Eunbi thought.

Meanwhile..

At the Hospital at the exact time where Eunbi and her friends will go.

Chaeyeon freely moves her both hand before she open her eyes and look around.

'Why am I at a hospital room?' She wondered.

She didn't even saw anyone around the room.

Chaeyeon saw a calendar and got shock when she realize that it's almost 4 years passed.

"Eunbi." Chaeyeon suddenly uttered,and start remembering the last day she's with Eunbi.

When she remembered the day where she got shot,her tears starts falling.

Suddenly,a tablet rings.It's the love tablet of Chaeyeon.Chaeyeon follows the sound until she saw a box,the noise was coming from there.

Eunbi is the one who put it at inside a box even she doesn't usually checks it.Chaeyeon opened it and saw her tablet.

She have known from her tablet that she should already target Nako and Wonyoung.

Chaeyeon decides to walk while she's holding her tablet,she immediately stop when she saw some gifts at a table.

She walks near the gifts and have known from the sticky notes that they are from Eunbi,those were the gifts that Eunbi keeps on giving every Chaeyeon's birthday.

"Eun still cares for me." Chaeyeon whispered,while smiling at Eunbi's gifts for her.

Chaeyeon walks out from the room with a smile on her face while thinking that after she target Wonyoung and Nako properly,she can already stay with Eunbi.

When Chaeyeon got out from the hospital,she makes herself invisible.She flaps her wings and fly at the top of the hospital.

She'll be waiting for Wonyoung and Nako there because she have known from the table that their location is moving towards the hospital.

When she saw two vans and the girls who she became her target comes out,she immediately saw Eunbi,Nako and Wonyoung.

'Eunbi became their friends,she's really friendly.' Chaeyeon thought.

While the girls keep on checking the van or talking to each other,Chaeyeon quickly grabs her bow and arrow then focus them at Nako and Wonyoung's direction.

When she releases the arrow,it goes towards them and became two arrows.The two arrows went towards Wonyoung's heart and Nako's heart,then both of the arrows vanished.

The two girls immediately hug each other.

"Wonyoung!I love you even you keep on teasing me." Nako confessed.

"I like teasing you because I can get your attention,I love you too." Wonyoung confessed back.

The other girls starts teasing them while the two just shyly hug each other.

Chaeyeon immediately smiles at them,suddenly her tablet rings.

She take a look at it and she have known that she has a new target,she became confuse when she only saw a big number 1.