Chapter*IZ : 19

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

While Eunbi and Chaeyeon were still flying,Eunbi checks Chaeyeon's tablet.

"You have a new targets again!?" Eunbi shouted,Chaeyeon nods at her.

"The tablet assigned them to me before I saved you earlier." Chaeyeon answered.

Before Eunbi can look at the persons who were the target,she accidentally look at the mood of Sakura and Hyewon to each other.

"Chaen,Sakura and Hyewonnie were already good to each other." Eunbi said,then she show the tablet at Chaeyeon and they look for their location.

"We will be targeting them,before they can be mad to each other again." Chaeyeon stated,then Chaeyeon start flying towards Sakura and Hyewon's location.

When they already reach the direction at a garden where you can find the two path ways towards their shop,Chaeyeon immediately landed near them.

"We'll going to stay here and not walk towards them." Chaeyeon whispered to Eunbi.

Chaeyeon silently grab her bow and arrow at her back,then she starts focusing them at Hyewon and Sakura's direction.

Sakura and Hyewon were smiling to each other while they are talking.

"I'm happy that we are talking to each other again,Hye." Sakura said.

"I'm happy too,Kkura." Hyewon replied.

'She's looks cool.' Eunbi thought while staring at Chaeyeon whose still trying to focus at them.

Suddenly a cat jump near Eunbi,Eunbi quickly jump and hug Chaeyeon whose about to release the arrow.

"A-" Before Eunbi can shout,Chaeyeon immediately peck at her lips.

Eunbi immediately stop hugging Chaeyeon and shut her mouth while blushing at the thought that Chaeyeon and her already kissed three times today.

Chaeyeon smiles at Eunbi before focusing the bow and arrow again at Hyewon and Sakura's direction.

When Chaeyeon knows that it's already okay to target them,she release the arrow.

The arrow rushes towards the two target's location and the one arrow became two arrows,one of them dashes at Sakura's heart while the other one dashes at Hyewon's heart.After that,the two of the arrows immediately vanished.

"Kkura,I love you more than a friend.That's why I always want your attention." Hyewon confessed.

"I love you too,Hye.I'm going to minimize the time when I'll play,so I can give you my attention." Sakura confessed.

The two of them immediately hug each other while Eunbi looks at Chaeyeon while thinking if Chaeyeon is hurting.

"What are you thinking?" Chaeyeon questioned,before turning to Eunbi.

"I'm thinking if you are jealous." Eunbi admitted,Chaeyeon chuckles at Eunbi because of her words.

"Let's go home." Chaeyeon said,then she carries Eunbi bridal style again and Chaeyeon widens her white wings then start flying.

"Let's check the new targets you've received." Eunbi stated,then she checks the tablet of Chaeyeon.

"Yabuki Nako!?" Eunbi shouted,luckily they are already far from the two that can hear her if they were still near to them.

"Why?Do you know her?" Chaeyeon questioned.

"She's close to me and always treats me her mom." Eunbi answered,Chaeyeon just nod at her and Eunbi check the other target.

"Jang Wonyoung!?" this time,Chaeyeon was the one who shouted.

"We are close too and she treats me like her mom." Chaeyeon admitted,before Eunbi can ask.

"Nako hates Wonyoung because Wonyoung keeps on bullying her height while Wonyoung really likes bullying Nako." Eunbi read out loud.

"Their mood to each other were bad." Chaeyeon said,after she saw their mood rate.

"Chaen,the big number 3 at the top side of their pictures became a big number 2." Eunbi confusedly stated,making the cupid to look at the tablet.

"Weird.When the tablet shows Sakura and Hyewon,there was big number 3.Now that we are going to target Nako and Wonyoung,it became big number 2.I really don't know that number means,Eun." Chaeyeon admitted,sincerely.

"Maybe it's a countdown?Until you don't have a target anymore?" Eunbi wondered loudly.

"What?I don't even know if I can stop receiving targets and stop being a cupid."

"It's fine for me even you are a cupid or not."

"Why?"

Eunbi just smile at Chaeyeon and didn't answer,while Chaeyeon became curious.

'Because I will still love you no matter what you are because you will still be Lee Chaeyeon,my first love.' Eunbi thought.