Chapter*IZ : 9

~*~ Chaen's POV ~*~

"Hey,Eun.Are you okay?" I asked,but she just shook her head.

We are now at our private airplane.Since the plane start moving,Eunbi didn't talk to me.

"I-I-" she discontinued her words and she quickly touch her mouth.

She act like she wants to vomit but she didn't really vomit.

"W-Want.V-v-vomit." she weakly continued.

I quickly understand her words so I grab a plastic bag and give it to her,she grab it and immediately vomit at it.

I keep on tapping at her back while she keeps on vomiting.

"Is it your first time to ride at a plane?" I questioned,she just nod and stop vomiting then she fix herself.

"I'm already feeling fine." Eunbi said.

"Take a rest for a while,Eun." I told her,I lay her head at my left shoulder and put the other earphone on one of her ear.

At the exact time when I put the earphone on her ear,a new song starts playing.

"Roller coaster." she blurted the tittle of the song,like she's happy to hear it.

"I remember very first time in love~
I remember Oh Oh~
I remember Oh Oh~" both of us sang,then laugh.

"I told you to rest." I said,she just smile at me and listen to the music that we are hearing while her eyes were closed.

While the song keeps on playing,my mind keeps on remembering the times that I'm with Eunbi.

'Do I already love her?And do I need her love?But I'm a cupid,whose forbidden to love a person.Hmm.Maybe I should break the rule for the first time.Starting today,I'll let myself to love Eunbi even we just met few days ago.'

~*~ Eun's POV ~*~

I suddenly wake up,when I felt someone was tap my shoulder.

"Eun,we are already here." Chayeon said,making me look around.

"Why are we at a room?I thought we are at the plane earlier?" I questioned.

"I carried you towards here." my eyes quickly widen because of her words.

'She carried me,omo.'

"You can even wake me up earlier,I don't want you to feel bad because of me." I stated.

"But I always feel good when I'm with you." then she winked at me,which make my heartbeat fasten.

'What's with those words and wink?I feel like I want to scream!AAAAAAAAAH!'

"Blushing?Huh?" she teased,then poke my two cheeks.

"I'm not." I defended,then look at the mirror beside the bed.

"I am not really blushing!" I shouted at her because I didn't saw any blush at my cheeks.

She keeps on laughing at me with her unique laugh,I start laughing too because of her.

"But you did look at yourself." she said,then laugh again.

A ring from her tablet can be heard around the room,Chaeyeon stop laughing and check it.

"New targets again." she told me,then she showed me the tablet.

"Honda Hitomi and Kim Chaewon,they are classmates and they are close to each other but shy to admit their feelings." me and Chaeyeon read out.

"Their mood to each other is still nice." she stated.

"That's the school where Yujin and Wonyoung studies right?" I questioned,she nod at me.

"Should we go there?" she suddenly shook her head.

"Let's just target them after our vacation." she answered.

"But is that okay for a cupid?"

"Yes,it's okay." then she hide the tablet.

I suddenly notice that Chaeryeong is walking towards our room and look at Chaeyeon.

"Chaeyeon!Mom wants to talk with you." Chaeryeong told her,then go away.

"Let's go." Chaeyeon said,then intertwine hands before walking towards the way.

I just smile while looking at our hands,wishing that we can always be with each other and wishing that she won't ever let me go.

~*~ Chaen's POV ~*~

When me and Eunbi were already near to mom,my mom looks very nervous.

"Mom." I called her,making her look at me.

"Chaeyeon,I know that you should be having a vacation with us but can you go and help our company for few days?"

"Why?Mom?"

"There's some problem at our company and I thought that you should be the one to work for a while because you can even experience managing it for those days,especially you going to be the owner of it soon." Mom explained.

"Please,work for a while." she added.

'I would want to help but I'm not going to see Eun for those days.'

"How about Eunbi?" I questioned.

"She can stay here with us,we will take care of her.Will you decide to work now?"

I was about to disagree to mom when I felt Eunbi squeezes my hand,making me to look at her.

"Just help her,don't worry about me." she stated,while her eyes starts being watery.

'If that's what you want,even I would want to stay with you.'

"Mom,I'm going to help the company."

"Thank you,you can use our private plane and you can already go later." Mom stated,before hugging me and go away.

"Eun." I called,then I hug Eunbi.

"Is it really fine that I'll go away?" I questioned.

"Y-Yes." she hesitantly answered.

"Don't hesitate at your answers,tell me your sincere answers."

"I don't really want you to go,but you have to." she admitted,hugging me tighter.

Few hours passed..

It's time for me to go to the plane.Eunbi's eyes were teary since earlier and she doesn't talk too much to me.

"Chaeyeon,I'll miss you." Eunbi said,then she hug me while her tears starts falling from her eyes.

"I'll miss you too." I stated,and hug her back.

"Y-You'll come back?R-Right?" her voice was shaking while asking me those words.

"I promise that even I'll go away,I'll still be coming back to you." I whispered,then kiss her forehead.

"I should go now." I added,and start walking away from her.

'Don't look back,Chaen-I mean Chaeyeon.Don't look back.'

But I did still look back and hug Eunbi while my tears were already falling.

"Take care of yourself while I'm away." I told her before I completely go towards the plane.

'I'll still comeback to you,Eun.'