Chapter*IZ : 26

~*~ A/N's POV ~*~

Chaeyeon was flapping her white wings while her tears keeps on falling down.

'Eunbi,I can't target you with Sian.Sorry.' Chaeyeon mentally apologized.

While she's flying,her eyes were wondering around the place she's flying at.

When she saw a familiar person sitting at a bench,she quickly landed near them and make herself visible because there's no other person around except for the girl.

"You're already awake." Seulgi said,she immediately hug Chaeyeon.

"Yes,eonni." Chaeyeon answered,with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Seulgi questioned.

"I want to talk to you." Chaeyeon replied.

Chaeyeon take a sit beside Seulgi before she can tell her the answer.

"What would you do if you have to target the one that you love to another person?"

Seulgi flinch a little at Chaeyeon's answer because that's what did happened at her last task,she was given a task were she have to target Irene to another person.

'It means that Chaeyeon already got her last task.' Seulgi thought.

"I'll pick the right decision from myself." Seulgi answered.

"How can you know that it's right?"

"Follow your heart."

Chaeyeon became silent after Seulgi answered her,while she starts wondering.

'Follow my heart?How can I if I know that it's dangerous to follow it?'

"Your life will get many color if you know what your heart will choose,pick the right path so your life can bloom like a flower." Seulgi stated,making Chaeyeon speechless.

"Even you know that it's a bad decision,you should follow your heart not your mind." Seulgi added.

"Thank you for your words." Chaeyeon thanked,even she's still confuse at Seulgi's words.

Seulgi just give Chaeyeon a smile,Chaeyeon smile back before flapping her wings and getting ready to fly when..

"Choose,Eunbi." a familiar person told Chaeyeon.

Chaeyeon stops flapping  her wings and look at the person who was near beside them.

"Lisa?" both Seulgi and Chaeyeon uttered,they didn't even notice earlier that Lisa was already at their side.

"Hi!Seulgi-eonni!" Lisa greeted,then the both of them hug each other.

"Hi again,Chaeyeon." Lisa greeted,the two hug each other too.

"I was already near the two of you since earlier but anyone of you didn't notice me because the of you are busy talking." Lisa shared.

"Chaeyeon just choose to stay with Eunbi." Lisa blurted.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyeon questioned.

Seulgi give a warning look at Lisa which make Lisa to look away and understand that Seulgi doesn't want her to tell Chaeyeon the truth about the destiny thing because the Leader of the Cupid whose Jihyo can get mad at them.

"The two of you are a great couple." Seulgi quickly answered,because she doesn't want to tell the truth.

"You should choose to stay with Eunbi because that's what your heart wants right?" Lisa added.

"I didn't even blurted Eunbi's name.How did the two of you know that my problem is related to Eunbi?" Chaeyeon questioned.

Seulgi and Lisa was about to answer when Momo suddenly appeared and she's running towards Chaeyeon.

"Chaeyeon!" Momo shouted.

"M-Momo-eonni." Chaeyeon called back.

Chaeyeon became nervous after seeing Momo,she decides to start flapping her wide white wings.

"I-I have to go." Chaeyeon excused,then fly a little high from them.

"Chaeyeon!" Seulgi and Lisa called her,but Chaeyeon ignored them.

"I have to talk to you!" Momo shouted,making Chaeyeon to be more nervous and fly higher and fly away from them.

Chaeyeon fly away from them after seeing Momo because the last time she saw Momo,she was talking with Jihyo.Chaeyeon thought that Momo wants to talk to her so Momo can bring her to Jihyo because maybe the two of them know the truth that Chaeyeon fall inlove even it's forbidden.

"Aish.The three of us don't have any wings anymore,we can't follow her." Momo said,then sighs.

While the two of her co-former cupid are still confuse on the reason why did Chaeyeon goes away after seeing Momo.

"Why do you want to talk to her?" Lisa questioned.

"Lalisa,I've known that she escaped from the hospital.I only want to tell her that she should talk to Jihyo then everything will be fine." Momo explained.

"Maybe we don't have to tell Chaeyeon that she should find Jihyo,so we just have to wait until she decides to talk to our Leader like how the three of us did when we receive our last task." Seulgi stated,which make Lisa and Momo to nod at her.