3. The Memories Remain

[3rd Pov]
Alberts House

All of them three already got home after the drive in Alberts car. The couples had started getting ready to look through their scrapbook together, of course it isn't the first time they do this, but they never felt bored of it. They just really loved seeing how many memories they've made together, as well for looking back in the past they created with eleven words, a single gaze, and trust with love.

The two were sitting down on the couch, having the scrapbook there and some snacks on a small table nearby. Page after page, they looked together at the pictures they've taken with a camera. Selozars favorite memories to look at is the ones that include all four of them together, he can just look what he's gotten into his life, as well for Albert thinks the same. There's just so much they've made together.

"You always look so cute all of the time." Albert complimented Selozar, he was blushing after he heard him finish his sentence. "Thanks.." He quietly says, still having his eyes stick into the pictures, it was the memory during the beach and the fireworks including the glowsticks. His other friends were there too, as well for himself looking happy there. Although the picture sorta was a little crumbled and had some dried up stain, crimson. "You're welcome!" Albert smiles so brightly at him.

"You must of really loved that day at the carnival with us three." Albert says in a calm tone, lightly playing with Selozars hair then ruffling it making it messy. Selozar didn't mind that, he felt praised whenever he did that. "Yeah... it felt really fun with you." Selozar told him, really enjoying those memories he had, also another memory at night they only had together. "Felt." Albert quietly said to him and the next moment he saw Selozars expression turn into a flustered one. "E-Earlier than t-that..." His blush just kept on growing, since Albert started with his stuff again.

"I know, I'm playing around with you." Albert gives a kiss on Selozars forehead, then both of his hands gently touch his face to look at him. "I just love looking at you." He begins to cup his cheek, and continues on to use his soft voice tone. "My Selozar." He added in, feeling Selozar lean down on his hand and gaze into his eyes deeply. "Al." Selozar slightly whispered, holding his arm loving his affection he always gave.

In the next couple of seconds in the same position, it was silent between the two of them. Not until Albert immediately broke it all from excitement since he's received a nickname. "Oh my gosh, you're everything to me, you are so beautiful." Albert was screeching happily, then began to cuddle him as well for giving him kisses all over his face. Selozar was blushing through it, enjoying it all but wouldn't like to admit it to him. "My precious mans."

Selozar sorta snickered, finding that nickname funny, he stared down at the pictures to avoid eye contact. "Yeah, it's not really creative. I wanted to give you a new nickname." Albert admitted, looking down at the pictures with Selozar. They both smiled from the ones they saw on the page, those memories just brought happiness to them. "I like remembering what w-we did in the past together with the others, it makes me feel very happy." Alberts 'precious mans' said.

"I also like remembering all of it." Albert told him the same, loving to be beside him and hear his little voice. Eventually after more time gazing into the pictures on the nicely decorated scrapbook, Albert felt Selozar lean on him. He got himself comfortable there, feeling Albert plant a kiss on his head. "I'll just call you angel or kitten, you are those both after all." Albert exhales calmly, feeling at peace with Selozar by his side. "That s-sounds good..."

The two continued on with their scrapbook. It truly had grown a lot more ever since the start of the first picture taken. Sometimes they can't believe it even when they're seeing it. So many memories created with them both first, then their other two friends, and even more friends after that. All of them gained something amazing out of it, hopefully it lasts forever. Although luck tends to run out, it never could last forever.