26. Trapped In The Abandoned Memories

Hey it's Silly here, Again. Just wanted to say how amazing these people are. They're mah friends and they deserve so much love and support. Recent ones too and I kinda feel more open to people. Kinda.

AveryIsGay

SELOZAR__ / PaisleeOnTheRoof

[3rd Pov]
Christmas House

All of them in there heard loud sounds from under, it sounded like there was a fight going on. "What the hell?.." Morgenne muttered, feeling tempted to look if there was trouble going on with the other two arriving already but she needed to stay focused on them right now. Suddenly ZalcusOfBlack sprinted over to Sorrows direction, having her as a main target. Morgenne nearly had no hesitation to thrust the long sharp sword through that zalcus brutally but had remembered she can't kill them by Alone orders.

Instead she uses her arm, pushing the zalcus against the wall harshly with the strength she had. With the other hand, she held down the sword to avoid killing him for any reason. The other two zalcuses started to fight the others. As the ZalcusOfBlack struggled to escape from the nurses lock, she looked dead at him in his eyes, glaring so deeply and so menacingly. She badly needed to hold back everything, except it could be difficult from their strength. At the first battles with them, she needed to give it her all, especially since they just really are unbelievably strong. Her name barely speaks victory.

"You three, are the luckiest men alive for me to hold back." Her tone filled with cold, still glaring at him in the eyes, showing there wasn't gonna be any fear in her or Sorrow. "And why's that?" ZalcusOfBlack said, sounding so emotionless where he's at right now. "You have a sword there, you could end it right here." He added in, glaring back at the fearless nurse though at the same time she still felt the slightest fear of them. Especially her doll getting hurt.

Morgenne ignored his sentence, keeping him there against the wall. She took a peek behind her seeing some of them hold back great strength, a little bit too much actually. Jake and Selozar, they were holding back very much. Sorrow, she was slightly backing away from the fighting, she was afraid of them all coming back. The nightmares, the things she never wanted to return to. Her face completely went pale, as if all her hope were drained away down to the sink.

"Scared, as usual. Of course she'd hid herself behind a crowd of people, wanting to fit in when in reality all she'll ever bring is problems like us into your precious little lives." ZalcusOfBlack mocked and laughed, seeing he had gotten Morgenne upset over his words. Her face flushed off the dread, her tight grip hand slammed him harder against the wall, looking more hostile.

"You better watch your mouth, I at least will have the chance to leave you with some broken bones and horrible bloody injuries." The nurse said loudly to his face, already having brutal intentions to hurt all of the three zalcus. Though that zalcus just smiled wide, he still glared at her with deep dark hatred and boiling anger. "I'm not easily gonna lose to you, or them." He promised, out of nowhere, with much greater strength she experienced with him, she was thrown back with Sorrow watching full with worry and concern.

ZalcusOfBlack stood there tall and vicious, prepared to fight again with the nurse glaring. "We're gonna put up a much greater and bloodbath fight this time. We'll annihilate both of you two especially." He had this awful smirk showing pure evil, diabolical and wickedness. "I won't allow that to happen." The nurse with power and strength as well responded, standing at a position to attack him with the sword but not kill him.