36. Beginning Of Another Day

[3rd Pov]
Alone And Einin's Residence

Alone began his day by seeing his family safe, both of his partner and baby child still were in slumber. The man decided to let both rest, although the other one who is awake is Foxciate. It had been pretty early in the morning, he is used to waking up at this type of hour. The two had small discussion rooms away from his family, to not disturb their shuteye to gain energy back. He tried being as quiet as possible, and even told the fox to keep it low with a slight of a threatening voice tone.

Both of the males discussed standing, it began some short while ago and their talk continued to go further on. "Do you think we'll need to hurt the two? I know they are causing trouble but I don't think that Abjura would follow Aresmons." Foxciate commented, a slight concern cemented on his mind. "Of course we will need to at this point. I expected better from the two. I have said to not go near the group." Alone says in a strict tone, knowing his agitation on one of the troublesome men. "They didn't listen, you know that there'll be the need for many consequences by going against my words." His blood like red orbs glaring down, it was almost like he was telling him he won't be able to stop it from happening.

Although Foxciate couldn't let Abjura get hurt, even by the consequences of Alone as well. He knew there had been some influence from Aresmons. At least so what came from his thoughts. "I understand, but the two saw the group as one of our enemies. Which they are, aren't they?..." He questioned full of risk, a reply hadn't been given out quick like before, thought was put into it. He scoffed, "I didn't want anything to do with that good for dead group. They've given me mercy at my most vulnerable time, but I didn't ever want to see their faces again." He replied in a deeper voice, "Now, they caused a death for one of the people in that pathetic group. Aresmons and Abjura are a part of us, our group basically attacked them. We didn't need any more trouble like now."

"I even had to reassure that any conflict wouldn't start in between our group again by bringing them here. In the past I blindly attacked the group, it had almost cost me Einin who bare my child. We're only lucky they didn't want trouble either. Aresmons and even Abjura would've put not only them in trouble but my daughter too." Alone added in, behind in his rising rage he had a sentimental memory for the fallen old partner in work. A part might be the reason for all of his sentences said, but some for him. "Now I owe a favor back for the sacrifice of Rust to have me return to my family. It is only right if rightful consequences are brought to the two. This man that barely knows you did something for you too, you are obligated to not interfere with what will need to happen to Aresmons and especially Abjura. You know what could happen to you."

"I understand, this discussion shouldn't have even been mentioned." Foxicated responds, eye contact not broken away, he had stared him down a little but looked off to not start any trouble. "We all have some more time before everyone is woken up. I suggest for you to rest too, I want to be alone with my family before seeing the group." Alone spoke final words to the fox, not very intimidated. He only felt sorry about not being able to lower down what's coming for Abjura. He felt the blame for it to Aresmons, he wished heavier consequences added to his scale for such influence given. In response the male nodded his head, then walked himself over to the front door leaving Alone in the living room with his family sleeping.

After hearing the door open then close, Alone stood there for a moment with his thoughts. He hadn't felt this feeling for a while, a type of feeling for loss and grief. "He was only a partner for your foolish acts, stop your sentimental feelings for him..." Alone told himself in his mind, somehow memories made their way into his thinking. "Yet... I didn't appreciate him for helping me, using his name for such stupidity..." He continued to think, eventually in that morning he had thought the thought that was impossible. Only a mere thought, he needed to be sure of all the angles about it and the paths for the decisions also possibilities. The decision he could make.