13. The Message From The Devil

[3rd Pov]
Alberts House

"You're all in danger, you're being hunted down by dangerous people I know and against! I can help you all!" Alone told him out loud sounding as if he ran many miles to get to this house. His expression and voice tone showed slight concern for all of them in great danger as said. At the next moment he stood there looking at the menacing stare he saw in the eyes of Selozar. That very familiar terrible stare he looked at while he was badly hurt not so long ago. It had brought back memories, not the good ones but the ones he didn't like to think of.

"Selozar, is everything okay?" Albert called out with a bit of a loud voice tone from another room hearing the yelling from the front door. Selozar didn't stare back in the house and reassure Albert everything was alright since it just was not. Their enemy just showed up at their door. "I-" When Alone tried to speak another word, Selozar immediately goes went action tackling him down to the ground harshly, his hands turning into fist and sending punches directly at his face. He did not hesitate to use all he had in him, he just leapt into what first came to his mind and it was to strike him down once again.

"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T GET NEAR ANY OF US!" Selozar shouts at Alone filled with pure anger, him struggling to get himself out from his tackle and hits. "DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I'VE SAID, YOU IMBECILE!" Alone shouted back filled with anger as well. In a few seconds later, he successfully got away from Selozar by hitting him back on his gut but he suddenly winced when he tried to get up from the floor with his right leg from his side.

"Selozar?!" Albert ran over to the front door that's open wide, seeing Selozar getting up from the floor, then he grabbed Alone who struggled to get up and slammed his head against the wooden fence multiple times. "Alone!?" Albert said, surprised to see him there but what had him concerned especially is Selozar in his taller form, one he remembered looking down at him directly with this look that just still had him haunted. Alone started to fight him back, not taking a single hesitation to defend himself. Albert ran over to the two who fought each other with rage but Alone strangely held back from what seemed to be his body hurting him.

Albert got Selozar away from Alone by pulling him away from the fight, trying to keep him stable and calm. Albert looked that Alone didn't do anything anymore but all he did was back away from the two. The tall man just stood there, trying to hold himself together muttering many profanities. "Albert, he's only here to hurt us two! He's gonna hurt me again." Selozar said, convincing Albert to keep Alone more stable instead.

"You seriously didn't hear my words!?" Alone yelled in more raging anger. The two of them slowly start to approach him, knowing he can do something to hurt anybody. "I-...I heard fighting and yelling!" Jake says coming outside from the house with a kitchen knife in his hand, he held it very tightly. "Mother of god, you are all imbeciles! Hear me out, you aren't safe!" Jake's expression didn't change much, he kept it the same but immediately helped the two of his friends to keep Alone down by both holding his arm. Selozar had the other side. Alone was shouting profanities and tried to struggle out of their grips saying he's gonna hurt them for this.

The next thing they do is harshly put him down to the wooden floor on his stomach and put his hands behind his back. Before then, Jake had dropped the knife away so Alone wouldn't dare to use it against them. "Why are you here!" Selozar questioned in a loud tone, slightly twisting his arm around hurting him. "I already told you, you damn idiot! You all are in danger, you are being hunted down by dangerous people I know and against!" Alone answered, sounding pissed as hell. "This isn't a damn trap or anything! I am serious!" He tried to get away from all of them but had failed to do so.

Alone let out a loud groan from how annoyed he felt of all of them not listening, especially Selozar. "I know you have no reason to trust me at all, but I know who's coming after you all. I know most of the reasons why they're coming! Sorta!" He had given up knowing they won't listen if he continues to struggle and squirm more. "If you just give me the chance. I know I can help you out because this is my mess to deal with as well! I am a huge part of this!" He adds in his sentence still angered by all of them. "You may have been born at night but it wasn't last fucking night!" He as well added that in.

"This is not a trap! I am completely unarmed." He lets out a heavy sigh, knowing he had to deal with something like this. "What the hell do you mean by that, who is coming after u-" Albert looks down at Alone and had examined all over him from the back, he still had injuries left from a certain memory but most of them were completely gone, as if they were healed instantly just like that. He remembers seeing him badly hurt with his own two eyes, how is that possible unless. "I don't believe you at all, you're just a liar!" Selozar only had a much stronger menacing look in his face, his hands slightly twisting again Alones arm. He didn't have a big reaction to it, that just made him more mad but he held back any threat wanting to come out. "As if you're any better than me!" He yelled back, not showing any sight of fear anymore. Also Jake didn't have any words to say, all he did is keep Alone down having a quite odd expression on his face. He was in silence.

"All of them especially are after Selozar, they're here to hurt you and use you! You are a big part of this too, you should damn well know that." He warned louder, some of his injuries hurting him badly, but he endured the agonizing pain. "Why are you even telling us this?" Albert questioned him, but he laid down in silence for a brief moment. His expression only turned much angrier before talking again, he remembered something he hated to think of. "Like I told you, this is my mess to deal with too! It is my responsibility to do something instead of fleeing away." He responded with a sharp grin, his tone sounding deeper. "I don't run away. I am no coward."

That mock only made Selozar feel beyond upset from how mad he felt seeing Alone standing right on the front door. Selozar nearly was gonna take another move on Alone to hurt him until Albert had calmed him down with his trustworthy stare knowing he can trust him. That stare was enough to turn him back to his smaller size again which Albert felt very relieved of. He really wouldn't want any of it happening all over again, he's not sure if he could handle it again. There was just so much terrible tension, it made him feel afraid. Although he didn't let that get in his way to reach out to him.

Anyways, the three of them still held Alone down to the wooden ground, not letting him go thinking he could do something bad. "I think it might really be a trap, he's a little suspicious coming out here all by himself!" Jake finally spoke words, his voice tone lowering down halfway through his sentence. "I said it is not a trap, what does it take for any of you three to hear me." Alone already was having enough, he just wished they would stop and pay attention to his words and didn't see him much as a threat right now even though he wanted to show he is one. He had to hold back.

Out of nowhere at the strong tense and violence, a voice spoke up right behind them, it was a familiar sinister creepy voice. All of them each three looked over to see who it was that spoke words. The voice definitely belonged to a sinister dangerous man. One that could bring nightmare terrors, one that did mischievous acts, one with terrible crimes, one that smiled often even when he hunts down his victims in his hands.

Rust.

"There's no need to be alarmed." Is what Rust said, but what they didn't expect is to see he was not in his secret identity Jimmy, he was the scary tall man they saw back in Halloween when they had dared one of the friends to go into the dark forest. Although he kept himself hidden with a long light blue cloak and a white mask on his face with a black smiley face on it. The three friends see behind his cloak from being slightly apart, he had a red shirt and blue pants on, but what horrified them all three is the bleeding they saw all over under there. There were many terrible wounds, bruises and deep slices from what seemed asword. His own blood had stained on his clothes including the blue cloak.

"Rust?" Albert questioned loud, surprised to hear the familiar voice, knowing it is him standing right in front of their eyes, bleeding. Rust nodded his head very slowly, some of his blood dripping down on the wooden ground. Once he stopped nodding his head he spoke too in response, "Correct."