12. Devil May Care

[3rd Pov]
Alberts House

Some couple of days later had passed by after the game night happened. Everyone on their own in those days felt good and cheerful but except for some of them. Jake wasn't sleeping much for the next couple of nights feeling worried apparently from the phone call he received. He has been waiting for something to happen, and he hoped nothing bad will.

All three of them had already had woken up from their peaceful slumber, they did their usual things just like any other morning they had together. Though Jake went back into his gloomy dark room a moment later after giving up to see society, he has been doing that lately and his friends did make sure if he was okay after hearing what had happened late in game night. Albert and Selozar did keep it down, not only with their kisses and hugs but also the jokes they made about him and his best friend secretly at it. One thing for the lovers is that it was difficult to remain calm.

The lovebirds were in the living room, nothing was playing on the television screen this time. They were quietly kissing and all, but it wasn't the ones that would only get more passionate. As said, they kept it down to not upset or pressure his friend in any possible way. "My precious Selozar." Albert cuddles with his small angel, keeping his arms around him and keeping him close to his side. Selozar through it was hugging him back, he did miss how Albert would show his love a lot more every day. He was driving through the days, hoping to get more affection he loved. "I love you Al." Selozar muttered, pressing his face down onto Albert, slightly stroking against him with his cheek.

"I love you too." Albert slightly pulls away from the hug to kiss him on his forehead. Though that didn't stop there at all, those lovebirds had been desiring affection from each other longer and longer. "Mine." Albert giggled and told him he loves him again but much more than ever. The shy male always loved to hear those words, even if it is said for the millionth time of the day. "I l-love you more back though, t-that's true." Selozar chuckled softly and pecked Albert on his cheek with his lips gently.

"You look very adorable saying it. Sel~" Albert tells him what he thought, his hand carefully ruffling Selozars black hair, though that's after he removed his cap he decided to wear again today. Selozar reacts with a small blush across his face, he never really heard Albert cooed out his new nickname but he really adored it. "You don't?" Selozar whispered out, his blush growing in steaming embarrassment.

"Aw, but what I'm saying is the truth." His hands carefully held Selozars face, his hazel eyes directly looking at him. Albert admired everything, even if he was a little different he still loved every single thing about him. He adored every part of him, even his flaws. "Mine." His lips gently land onto Selozars, feeling him kiss back gently. As they were kissing, they both thought of how soft their lips felt, the feeling deeply felt like pure bliss and love. They wished it could last longer but they knew it had to be kept down. "I love you, don't forget that for a single moment." Albert said after he pulls away from the kiss. "My love for you will always remain in me." He adds in his sentence.

Albert gave another kiss on Selozars forehead yet again making him feel admired as always. Selozar still blushed deeply, liking any kiss that his lover offered him and every single piece of affection given to him. "Does my angel want another kiss?" Albert questioned in one of his tones that Selozar recognized, one that would mess around with him. Selozar didn't like to admit everything, he knew that Albert was gonna say something like that. "M...Maybe." Selozar responded embarrassed facing away into the floor but had planned something in his head.

Though he was quieter than usual when he's about to say something, he didn't want to embarrass himself out loud. Also since they had to keep it down. Albert nearly was about to give him another kiss on his soft lips until Selozar slightly moved his head away from him. "-N-Not." He started to mess around with Albert now. He knew exactly what he was doing, and he started to play along. "Oh? Is that so Selozar?" Albert questioned in his tone he teased him with. "Then neither of us are getting kisses from each other then." He too kept his head away from the shorter male that looked disappointed he didn't gain any power. He slightly had his head turn away.

"Not unless that 'maybe not' turns into a yes." Albert told him with a smirk, knowing what he's doing and better at this than Selozar. "...I-I du-dunno." His face completely was deep crimson red from his failure, he felt embarrassed that Albert immediately had him by his couple of words. "I don't know what's a 'I dunno' Selozar, could mean you want my love or you don't want anymore for the rest of the day and night." He started to tease more in a lowered tone seeing his boyfriend turn deeply flustered. Though Selozar just wanted some love already, he loved that warm feeling he received in the arms of Albert. "..Y-Yes.." He said getting more embarrassed than before. "Yes what?" Albert asked messing around with Selozar more. "Y-You know what I'm talking about," He replied knowing Albert always does this to him.

"I do?" He asked acting as if he lost his memory already from moments ago, but they definitely remained in his head. "Yeah, y-you're just doing that thing again!.." Selozar says but Albert kept on being playful with him. "What thing Sel?" He asked till Selozar finally had enough of his tease and messing around. "I-I just want cuddles again." Selozar says inpatient, not being able to resist the silence they have to work through for their friend.

"Aw you're too adorable," Albert said then hugged him back again, then kissed him on his lips gently as ever. He pulled away from the kiss after some seconds and admired Selozar a lot. "You're so lovable, just look at you." Albert smiles at him, gazing into his black eyes, despite them being dark, all he ever saw in them was brightness. "You're mine." He says then a smirk grew on his face when he saw Selozars bigger blush on him. "I'm yours." He whispered back, leaning on him for some quiet cuddles. He eventually got what he desired for, cuddles all over him, gently holding his hand and locking.

"My Selozar, I love you too much!" He quietly tells him yet again, not feeling tired to say it. "I-I love you too." He replies with his gentle smile, feeling a gentle kiss land on his forehead. After some more kisses and cuddles together, Albert brings up a question about caring for his angel. "Do you want me to get you a pillow or anything you want?" He asked in his gentle tone, seeing Selozar slowly nod his head as a yes. "I-I want a blanket to cuddle under with you here." He then adds a please and sees Albert nod his head. "Alright, I'll be right back. I won't take too long." He tells him, getting up from the couch and went over to their room meanwhile he waited there on the couch quietly. Selozar relaxed down on the couch feeling happiness and peace with love and trust surrounding all over him everyday. It made him realize more and more he is loved, he is somebody loved for who he is. Maybe there is an ending to my pain Selozar thought in his head.

Out of nowhere, there was suddenly loud banging coming from the front door. Which had startled Selozar into slightly jumping. Whoever was out there, they kept on knocking on the door loud, desperate for the door to open to them. Selozar stood on his feet from the couch deciding to go open it, since he didn't want Albert to do everything as usual. "I-I'll go get it." He tells Albert who responded with an okay from their room they shared together.

Selozar walks over to the front door slowly, hearing the banging from closer which made him feel more suspicious of who it could be. While walking there, he sees Jake swiftly come out of his room over into the kitchen at the speed of light. That didn't matter much to him right now, he went over to the front door as the loud knocking kept on going and going. Once Selozar went to the front door, his hand reached out for the locks, he first unlocked the door and next his hand slowly turned the doorknob around, opening the door all the day wide.

Selozars eyes had opened wide, pure anger and darkness ran all over his veins. He never felt so mad to see a familiar face ever again, he grew into his taller form but that didn't seem to matter to the visitor. Fear was not in his eyes before. heavy sharp breathes started to come out from Selozar, his hand holding the door tightly, probably near to breaking it.

"You're all in danger, you're being hunted down by dangerous people I know and against! I can help you all!" The strange visitor was no other than the devil that once haunted them all. Eyes like snake, teeth sharp like razors, height unnaturally tall and a pure menacing look in his face.

It was Alone Traveler.