33. A World Full Of Despair

Silly here! I wanted to take these people for helping me out with the story. I have trouble and the help is really making me happy. Once again thank you for all that has helped out. More chapters soon!

P1nkCarousel

LolWhatAmIDoingLife

Kokichi_kinnie_2000

[3rd Pov]
Days Union City

Everyone followed after the man leading them to a place. Meanwhile some of the gang had very small conversations with each other. Glimpses have been taken to their surroundings, the place didn't seem to look very ominous like they thought it would, since they feel superstitious of most myths. There were some things a bit odd about the place. The gang knew they should watch for their backs for anything that can be a threat to them or something they need to take care of.

"When we find the time, I'll make sure to patch you guys up..." Morgenne said, always having her book bag full of medical equipment. "Everyone's injuries aren't that permanent, I'll still make sure it is patched up nicely." In her mind she was debating if she should even help out one of their friends. "Thank you. But I think that's gonna take a while to do now..." Adam whispers out. From his own prediction, all of them are definitely going to question Jake to know how much the enemy knows and what exactly. There was no way to stop it from coming, it needed to be done immediately. Something like that is important to be taken care of..

"[IDENTITY] Morgenne, is it?" The man spoke as he walked at the same pace. "Yeah, that's my name..." She answers, wondering if her name too has been going around myths just like Albert's. She also had gotten startled for Adam whispering out to her  "I'm [OPERATIVE] Radiant_Day. I've heard a lot about your friends including you." Radiant_Day said, his bright pupils looking at her. The nurse felt slightly uncomfortable with the whole reason about him being a myth she knows nothing about, but she somehow felt connected in a way. "I hope those things aren't bad. We really don't like fighting others." She dozed off to reassure the safety of Sorrow and Uleanra, the two still are there gladly. "Is that so?" He questioned in a happy voice tone, continuing to keep on leading the way through, just the same as their conversation. "Yeah. I never wanted to fight them. This one time we didn't even know each other. I needed to stay by the side of these two in order to protect them for anything, but other than that. I'm pretty glad I held back so much." Her voice tone had turned more gentler in the thought of defending them both. "There is no need to worry about doing that here, we will reassure you will be [SAFE] here and all of the [REST]." He smiled at her, she felt welcomed to this unknown place and would like to know more about it. "Thank you. I really appreciate that from you all." Morgenne smiled back, small fragments of hope are being stitched back together to move forwards. Though she couldn't quickly. Not what she had witnessed, her smile had disappeared eventually into despair.

Once the two finished their conversation, Albert begged in his mind for the positive man to not say a thing about him around Selozar. Also not being in the mood for anything foolish. "Don't think I forgot about you two." He says, "[IDENTITY] Albert and Adam." In that moment he began to sweat a lot more than ever in his life, also a bit of annoyance came to his mind. "Oh- okay-... I didn't." Adam felt lost in words for earlier to what was announced from Omen with the zalcuses. Those words had struck him everywhere, he thought much about it. "We should discuss later, we are near the [PLACE]." He led silently for the rest of the walk, the gang too was quiet. The words they tried to speak were held back, they felt like now was not the right time to ask for questions about anything but figure out first what to discuss for the next thing to do and for their traitor.