16. Point Of No Return

[3rd Pov]
Driving

Albert and Selozar had dropped off their cats to a pet daycare knowing that they needed care while they were gone. The last time they were gone and the house had been deadly dangerous, they've been saved but they're not letting that happen again. The other reason is because Albert really cared and loved his two cats, as mentioned he doesn't want to push them away but keep them safe somewhere else for now.

The two were driving in silence not saying a single word to each other. Albert had this expression that he used whenever he was thinking while Selozar just sat there with much deeper thoughts. "Selozar, are you okay?" Albert called out in a gentle tone, his hand being placed on top of his head lightly stroking his black fluffy hair. His gentle touch relaxed the quiet male down, he remembered being deeply loved by his savior. "..I..I think so." Selozar answered in a low tone, his vision looking out the window but he could still sense Albert taking small glimpses over at him. "...This was supposed to be over, we were done. We were free but now..."

"Hey don't worry about a thing, I'm gonna be with you all the time. Okay?" He wanted his angel to feel safe, he didn't want him to feel bad even though this was terrible to happen again. "Mm.." Selozar nodded his head, resisting the urge to push up against his hand and earn affection. Although he wanted to talk about something with him, knowing he can trust him. "Albert... I-I don't want to use my powers again.." His voice slightly lowered down more, his hands fidgeting and kept his legs together sitting straight. Albert kept on driving, keeping his eyes to the front and one hand on the steering wheel as he began talking to him. "You don't have to use them, it is okay." Albert told him, continuing to lightly stork his head with his fingers and ruffling his hair too.

"But I-I also want to protect you too." Selozar told him in a quieter tone, hearing some distress in his voice. "Hey I'm myself, you know that I am strong and even for you too." Albert responded, "Also don't be sorry at all about using them. You are allowed to choose whatever you want, you are your own person to decide for yourself." Selozar felt very convinced he was the real angel, he always brought light down at him and protected him through anything wanting to make him ill. "It doesn't matter what the others think, your own thoughts are important to decide what you want to do. It is okay to not use your powers, that is your choice."

"I still think you don't deserve to be in this awful mess, you don't deserve anything bad at all. I don't care what the others say, that is my thought they cannot change. Only I and I refuse to change it. My Selozar." Albert had a smile for Selozar, he quietly admired it and his words. "I love y-you so much.. I don't know what I w-would do without you. I don't want to lose you, Albert." Selozar said pushing up against his hand feeling the ruffling went a little more gentle. "I don't want to lose you either." He told him back holding up his smile.

"We'll do this together, maybe then after I can show you many more places." Albert happily told him, his excitement gleaming. "The hotel is pretty nice. We didn't really explore around but we can if you'll like when we have time." Selozar quietly thought in his mind, he would really love that except he didn't want to see someone's face every second ruining their special moment. "Y-Yeah.. i-if we can." He spoke with a growing smile, he always felt better when his boyfriend was around, he felt found and able to carry on. "We'll find the time. We might stay there for the night until the others come. Morgenne is pretty busy and would need to think of a fake excuse since she can't tell the truth." Selozar nods his head understanding him.

"You're too cute as always." He pats his head, his hand next traveling down to stroke his cheek then held his hand gently making him feel admired much more. "Y-You too, A-Albert..." He responded feeling very shy, also felt safe and protected in the arms of his which he wished to be in right now. "My god you deserve so much of my love." He told the blushing male loving that idea, he definitely wanted his love for himself. "My Sel." Albert raised his hand with Selozars, bringing it close to his lips and gently planted a kiss on his hand. "Mwah."

"I will look out for you." Albert paid back attention on the road as he still held his hand very carefully. Selozar admired him a lot, he thought in his mind about how attract his savior looked like. He'd really like to be in his warm hands wrapped around him, his ear being whispered sweet things as he was gently kissed everywhere on his body. Him calling his name out brought joy in him, joy he never knew he would ever feel from a long dangerous road.

This is something he never asked for but would love for it to continue on. It made him feel special, it made him feel like he had his freedom given by his real angel. Although he felt weak, he didn't want to use any strength or abilities meaning he won't be able to protect him. He just felt many doubts, emotions and things holding him back to fight. Yes he did fight Alone and used his tall form but he deeply hated to use it more than he hated to look at Alones face. He didn't want to face ever again what he did in that tall form to hurt others including Albert. At the same time doing nothing had hurt him too, reminding him of terrible memories.

The future was unknown to them, they just needed to see what was gonna happen. The future ahead waited for them, either bringing fortune or misfortune.