28. Out From The Dark

[3rd Pov]
Christmas House

"Jake. He can be helpful giving out information to us four. For instance, on someone's power. Someone who can shapeshift like Rust..." Omen saw all of the friends reaction, she still went on. "Jake is truly that wonderful to us! He told us every single thing about everyone! Such a useful hand!"

Adam strongly focused onto Omen. "..What do you mean by that?" He questioned as his blue eyes still were glued onto the woman. He was suspecting she could be lying about what he just heard said out to the world. All voices and heavy breathes had calmed down from those exact words, this was something to be concerned about. "Your friend, he's a much better helper than this.. fake in front of us. Though we still want Rust." Omen says, her tone sounding as if she started to enjoy the face Adam had. "I suspected it wasn't him, Jake told us everything about Rust including his location.. the forest."

Morgenne took a glimpse over at Jake, seeing if that was true, but it was a small glimpse. She had thought nobody else suspected him but only a few had looked at him. Most eyes were onto him. "What? I.. would never do anything like that to anybody! I w-would never hurt my friends especially! I never would give out something like that!" Jake loudly announced, a glare striking Omen but she had no fear shown. Still with every second passing by, his face grew more vicious, saying he did nothing bad or betray his friends and especially Rust.

"D-Do you guys really believe our enemy!? You know I wouldn't do stupid crap!" Jake said, his tone only getting louder, sounding loud as a speaker with full volume. "One of you, go find Selozar for me. I know he still is in here." Omen commanded, ignoring Jake with his words and kept focus on what she wanted in her hands. "No! Don't you dare touch him!" Albert demanded, nearly following after the zalcus finding the guardian but one of the other zalcuses, including Omen had stopped him. He was thrown back at his place, shrieking a little before from the hit he has received.

After a small search in the house, the zalcus finally found the missing male. It was the real Selozar, this was no imposter or a mask worn. "It was a fake, the real one is here." ZalcusOfRed said to Omen and the others zalcuses, keeping him trapped with his arms. The trapped male had a terrified expression, not just from being found but what he had heard through the walls. He started to suspect Jake. Most of his friends had been, others were left in complete shock and not believing that is something true. Adam is the one who didn't want to believe it, that just can't be true at all. Can it?

Albert thought in his head for those tense moments happening then he had remembered something from the recent past. "You weren't in the kitchen before Alones arrival, you immediately went there when the knocking started." Albert says as his vision went up to Jake with a growing piercing glare. "You grabbed that knife.." He added, the others remembering even more strange things about their mysterious friend of theirs. "H-Huh?... But y-you told me you were inside the kitchen before it.. a-and accidentally cut yourself a knife." His best friend felt hope draining away, this was probably it, some things are matching up. Lies were discovered, lies he couldn't see. "To be honest now.. it didn't look that fresh... It was longer than the day at his arrival."

Adam's eyes suddenly widen for a moment when he remembered another thing. "The taser Rust told me to keep!.. It was outside when you stayed over at my house." Jakes started to worry more from there, he looked sick of every word said out into the living room.

They weren't the only two speaking up, Selozar had stared over at Jake. He knew things too, he noticed all of his very odd behavior and actions done in the hotel. "You've been looking so worried and paranoid for these past days... Y-You never talked to us about what happened to your family.." He says quietly as he continued to stare at him for a longer period of time. "I saw you always look out of the window at night.. you never took a glimpse at your phone."

A New Promise Blooms | Selobert Sequel On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara