6. Free To Be You And Me

[3rd Pov]
Alberts Backyard

Not many days had gone by after the plan, only three days had passed before their game night started with all of their friends together for another time again. They didn't really do much for those days, they had waited for that night to come among them all to shower them with peace and happiness, along with love and trust all over the air they breathe in.

Anyways, Albert and Selozar today were in the backyard doing their own little things, they actually were just playing around with each other out there, enjoying the nice sunny weather together. Albert was just chasing Selozar around, he kept on going after him and had one of the brightest smiles on his face he ever had. "Come here Selozar!~" He giggles, slowly taking steps over to Selozar seeing him take some steps backwards holding laughter in. Telling by a bright smile he too had on his face and those little noises he made when he held laughter back.

Albert began taking some couple of slow steps over to Selozar, when he took more steps he sprinted over to him, but Selozar ran away not letting him get near an inch. "Imma get you!" Albert said happily, running after him, but not too fast, he did not use everything he had in him. "N-No you won't!" He responded to him running away, while he softly laughed through the gentle breeze blowing through his hair.

Selozar ran even more, running behind some bushes, but Albert just ran through it which only made him run somewhere else enjoying this moment with the one he loves the most. "Bwhaha, you'll see what I'll do once I finally get you!" Albert said as he chased him then he slowly again started to approach him taking hard steps on the grass. Selozar did the same taking steps back, he was at this position ready to run to another place until suddenly Albert sprinted faster than ever catching up to him.

Albert trying to not hurt his angel, tackled him to the ground. After he fell down to the ground, Selozar had laughed as he felt the grass surrounding him with the sun shining down at them, both laughing together so happily and peacefully. "I caught you! You're mine." Albert said as he looked down at him, still having some laughter leftover from the chase.

Then after some seconds at the same position, he pats him on the chest gently. "Are you alright?" He asked looking down at him with a calmer stare. "Y-Yeah, I am with you." Selozar responds chuckling, seeing Alberts smile widen into a much more happy one. The gentle breeze continues to blow through their hair, and most of their surroundings like the grass and some flowers that had grown too.

"Sel." Albert said all of a sudden, sounding so excited he thought of a new nickname. "T-That's a good one." He then felt Alberts hand mess around with his hair. "Of course because it is you." He gets off him, laying down next to him on the grass seeing the bright sun but not too much. The two were at their silence for some seconds until Albert spoke up saying some things to him out of nowhere. "There is still just so much I want to show you, I want you to see a lot more."

"What do you mean?" Selozar is a little confused in his sentence. "I mean that I want to show you more than just the park, the carnival and beach." Albert said then began holding his hand still laying down on the ground with him. "I would love to see your smile when I take you to a new place to enjoy." He said. Selozar turns his head over to face Albert. "I am okay with where you take me, also where I'm at now. I-I really do enjoy going to the park with you, especially." He responds happily, seeing Albert had a different kind of smile on his face.

"I know, I just really want to show you a lot more that's out there." Albert said, still looking at the blue clear sky. "M-Maybe someday we can go out where you want to take me." Selozar said, seeing him nod his head in agreement. "I would really like to go out with y-you somewhere, I like being with you." He adds in his sentence then sees Albert turn his body over to him. "Oh Selozar, I fall for you every time." He says then gets closer to give him a kiss on his forehead. "I love seeing you free, you deserve it."

Selozar blushes a little feeling more admired for who he is, he just felt more special whenever Albert told him something like that. "My guardian." That's a new one for him. Albert gazes at Selozar with the most truth worthy eyes he's ever seen in his life. He thought they just looked so wonderful to stare into knowing there is somebody who truly loves him for everything he is. "My savior." Selozar told Albert gazing back at his eyes feeling at their endless peace together.

"You just never stop to make me adore you." Albert told him, still smiling with him. "I love you." He added in his sentence, seeing Selozar scoot closer over to him slowly. "I-I love you too." Selozar said back, his head resting down on Alberts arm, looking up at the clear sky with him. "You're so pretty." He says playing with his hair, feeling relaxed on the ground with his lover. "Look at you, you are just so beautiful." He compliments more, Selozar blushing from the thing he's about to say.

"And u-uh.. y-you're really hot a-and um... very interesting in a-a lot of ways." Selozar got himself flustered, feeling steamy. "Awww, you think I am hot and interesting." Albert began teasing him knowing he'll only blush more. Although Selozar did notice they're alone together, he felt less embarrassed with him. "Yeah.. b-because it is true, I l-like seeing you a lot..." He said but still blushed bigger anyways. It's too bad he didn't have the advantage like last time.

Since Albert started to kiss him on his face a lot, especially on his lips. Eventually after a couple of more kisses, Selozar sat up flustered. Albert sits up next making sure if he is okay. "Y-Yeah, I'm okay." He squeals out embarrassed and flustered. "Oh okay, haha." Albert knew Selozar felt embarrassed, he thought it was cute of him.

Selozar stares into the grass, still feeling shy but then feels Alberts hand cup his cheek gently. He used his right hand being so careful to make him face him in the eyes. "It's okay Selozar, you're still beautiful." He told him in a calm tone, seeing him stare back at him with a smaller blush. "It's going to be okay, I'll always make everything better for you." Albert gives him a kiss on the forehead then pulls away looking at him again.

"You always do." Selozar responded then leaned in Alberts arms for a hug. Which he earns, feeling him gently stroke his hair. "Anything for my Sel." Albert said, keeping him close in his arms and acted as if he were protecting him. "Do you want to go back inside now? We could stay out here longer if you want to." Albert told Selozar a moment later of hugging on the grass.

Selozar thought in his head for a moment, not sure what to decide. "I could tell Jake to help you out on how to play some of the board games." Albert said then Selozar told him that sounds like a good idea. "I would play with you but I don't want to defeat you in the game." He laughs a little, although he really wouldn't want to defeat him in any game.

Albert stood up from the soft grass, giving his hand out to Selozar. "We should go back inside then!" He says with cheer, then Selozar takes his hand standing up on his feet. "O-Okay." Selozar slowly smiles more than ever, feeling this happiness burst inside him when he gazed into the eyes of Albert.